FRK Butt plug in all day... precautions???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hiphemo, Dec 1, 2006.

1. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

so my SO gave me kinky sex coupons for our 1 year aniversary and one of them was "wear a butt plug all day and anal sex all night"

now it sounds hot and all but how would this work exactly? would she take it out while going to the bathroom and then put it back in?? it doesnt sound that sanitary or safe? is there a safe way to do this?

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

she'd have to wash it whenever she takes it out and relube it.

I hope she's experienced with this. While the fantasy of wearing one all day can be hot. The reality is that it'll get painful after a few hours.

3. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

Um, it can be safe, you just have to be careful. My personal record is 3 days, but I had to take it out for a while.

The best advice I can tell you is make sure you've already voided yourself. Then take an enema, and wait at least an hour before putting the plug in, and use A LOT of lube. You might also want to work yourself (or herself, sorry) up to it by wearing it for like 3 hours for a few days, then 6 hours, then finally 12 hours.

Also, I have kinda a tender ass and have to wear a harness when I put it in for more than 4 hours. The sides of the Doc Johnson plugs get really irritating to me, and may be for her as well. It might be worth it to invest in a harness if y'all plan on doing this more than once.

4. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

yeah thats what i was thinking. putting it in for an hour or so before i get home from work should be fine. maybe I'll make her run an errand or two while wearing it :bigthumb:

5. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

6. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

itll be sore, but thats half the fun :o

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

personally i wouldnt do it for more than a few hours....and keep lube on hand and relube it every so often.

8. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member