Burning multiple bin/cue files onto one dvd

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by hellodon, Feb 23, 2007.

1. hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
    Hey guys. I need some help. Maybe someone will know what I'm talking about. I didnt know where to post this, and since I'm a mac user, i figured this might be the place. Here is the situation.

I have a DVD player that allows you to fill up a dvd with divx files/rips..basically just data files..so I can fit about 5-7 movies on one DVD and play them. I just pop the disc, burned as a regular data disc, and a menu pops up on my screen. I select the file I want and it plays.

I have downloaded some movies. Usually I can mount the disc image with Toast and pull the .DAT file from the image and burn that and the movie plays fine, however this time, that doesnt seem to be working. The DAT files won't play on their own, it plays the sound but skips and is just a black screen.

Right now I have a few bin/cue files. Usually these are set to fit properly on one CD and I just burn a CD - but these ones are larger than 700MB which is unusual. I think about 800MB for one and 1.4GB for the other.

I havent tried it yet, but maybe they are set up as 2 disc movies and it will prompt me to put in a 2nd CD during the burning process.

Either way, I'm just wondering if there is a way to burn multiple bin/cue images onto one DVD because that would be ideal.

Any ideas?