Bumps?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lolslaw, Jun 17, 2007.

1. lolslaw

lolslaw New Member

Ok, first I'd like to start with an introduction, I'm rather new to offtopic as you can tell, I don't have an AV because I don't like spending money to make people I don't even know happy about something so stupid.
    I have also went through the sticky about shaving and I couldn't find anything about this. so heres my question.

I just recently started shaving "down there". I read not to shave it all at once, so I didn't, and I haven't. so I shaved for the first time like a month ago, I only shaved a bit, just around my penis and my balls, and as I read before it was really itchy. but I have these white bumps after I shave, they aren't there when I don't shave, or I just don't notice them. they are like little pimples, and when I shave "down there" it smells if I don't shower for 12+ hours(it's not a terrible smell, but it does smell)

I'm not sexually active, and I was doing this out of interest, it's the summer, and because I thought it would be more comfy.

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Ingrown hair - pimples - irritation-this is a common.. Since you are not sexually active, I would not lose sleep over it. However, if you are in pain or have other accompanying symptoms, then do see a MD.

3. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

the scent is probably just sweat and whatnot evaporating quickly and reaching your nose instead of soaking into the hair that used to be there

4. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

ya, if you bic it, it will do that but it should go away after a few months once the skin is used to it. another option is to used a beard/goatee trimmer. while it doesnt get it as close as a manual shaver it does get pretty close and no bumps/itchyness.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

/thread