Bummer

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Omega6_Virus, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

Aiight. Some may know, but I got this girl's number who was in a class with me. Well, I called her up today to hang out, but she wasn't back in town yet. She is still at home which is like 50miles outta town. So, when I called, I asked her how she was doing, she said good and asked how I was. Chatted for a bit more, then I asked her if she wanted to go with me to this local place and hang out. She asked if I was at school(in town), and I said yeah. She said she wasn't back to school yet. She then said "maybe some other time". I told her to give me a call when she gets back in town. then "ok, see ya later".

So, it didn't go all that well. I'm thinking just wait and see if she calls me in a couple days, and if she doesn't, I'll give her another call and if its no-go, then I'll just forget it.

2. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Are you sure she's not in town?? j/k Hope she calls ya. What is this "local place"?

3. jct_4628

jct_4628 New Member

how did u get her number?? Ima bout 2b single and cld use the tips!

4. Original

Original OT Supporter

About to be single huh? Sounds like it's going well :hs:

Omega: Good. You have her number! You're one step closer. One problem. You were in town and she obviously didn't show much interest. If she wanted to be with you she would have tried to figure things out. Stick with it for just a little bit longer, do what you said you would do, and you'll find everything else from there.

That is a bummer :o

5. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

nice. hopefully she'll call you. if she dosen't it means she's prob. not interested

6. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

yeah. I can figure that. Thing is, I thought she might have been. When we talked in class and all, she was always keeping eye contact and things seemed to go well. It's not a big loss to me if nothin happens.

7. Takumi

Takumi New Member

What's wrong with that phone conversation? Sounds perfectly normal to me. You expected her to drive all the way in town just to meet you?

8. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

Oh hell no. See, that was the thing. I got her number like a month ago, and when she gave it to me, everything seemed good. Like, she was basically hawking over my phone as I entered it(I'm guessing to be sure I got it right). But, when she gave me the number she goes "It's another area code". And the code is for a section of Wisconsin that is like at least 40 mins away driving. So I knew not to call unless I thought she was in town. School starts up today, so I figured she might have been back already. I wasn't expecting her to come if she wasn't here.