MIL bull

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Naygrow, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Naygrow

Naygrow .

So today I was waiting in line at the the FedEx at the PX here in Ft. LeonardWood, MO and I happen to see a young soldier with some peculiar scratchs on the outboard heels of his boots. I looked at them closer as I sat there in line and I swear to God he was wearing fucking ICB's and scratched out the fucking Eagle Globe and Anchor on them.... I asked him where he got them and he said that his 1stSgt father and LtCol Step Mother took him to go and get them a few months ago, I told him he was full of shit and he was discracing both the Army and the Marine Corp and told him to get the fuck out of my sight...

Think he could be telling the truth?

2. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Friend of mine wears ICB's and he is in the Army. Was deployed with group and needed a comfortable boot to do the mission, those happened to fit the bill.

3. MassiveGas

MassiveGas OT Supporter

wait...you mean someone makes boots that are comfortable? HOLY SHIT

wish i had some :wtc:

4. Naygrow

Naygrow .

the guy was a PV2, im pretty sure still in AIT because he was wearing his BC's

5. Dementio

Dementio OT Supporter

Oakley SI Assault Boots FTW
    [​IMG]

6. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

7. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

Well you were at an army post, so most likely he was a soldier or a civilian. They don't rate to wear the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor, so it makes sense he scraped it off, if it was the only confortable pair he could find. And they are comfortable and keep your feet dry. I used mine for USAF SERE training, no one said anything about the EGA. I do miss jungle boots though, light boots, and i loved spit shining them.