SRS Building Self Esteem

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by J52k2, Nov 13, 2006.

1. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

Anyone know of any good books/websites or just have some good advice on building self esteem?

2. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

3. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

Thats a really general reguest. I would like more info, who needs to improve their self esteem and what type of person are they?

My advice will be centered around improving self esteem through physical activity, doing things you never thought you could, doing things that make you uncomfortable at first etc. but they usually reguire someone to help you accomplish them.....

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Getting more social helps.. charismaarts.com

5. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Exercise and start lifting. The endorphins will help, as well as the improved physical image. However, after a while, people will start thinking you are conceited because you've gotten into really good shape. In this case, just smile, because you know its true.

6. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

I am 19, and have really bad social phobia and am really hard on myself. I'm not even sure if i actually have social phobia or any of the other labels that have been thrown around and my close friend feels that i keep on having self fulfilling prophecies. I have never been in a real relationship with a girl it has always been something monogamous and I was always the least liked guy. The last girl I was with I read some things about me on her live journal and she said things about me like i was weird and never talked and she hated to be around me. So I want to find a way to build my self esteem so that I can break free of this vicious cycle that i seem to be in.

7. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

Anyone ?