Buff these scuff marks buff right out?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Fifafever, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Fifafever

Fifafever OT Supporter

Will these scuff marks buff right out?

My garage has a fob entry and when I got close to the fob "box" I accidentally scraped it slightly. The lower part doesn't catch the nail but the upper part does, I don't think it can be made good as new but I'd like to remove the scuff marks at least. The car is a '00 Hyundai Accent. I took some pics with my cell so they're shitty but I'll get my camera later. Can you guys give me some recommendations? Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. albuffit

albuffit New Member

its a blurry picture but from what i can see, yes! pick up some meguiars scratch x and a microfiber towel and rub.. not hard, but not too light.. just take your time, little by little. you might not get all of it out, but it will look a lot better or almost not noticeable. if it doesnt get as much out as you like, invest in a rotary buffer or call a professional.. it should be about $40. oh, and since its black.. you might want to pick up a lighter polish if it marrs it too much. good luck!

3. Fifafever

Fifafever OT Supporter

The pics are so shitty that you can't tell the car is dark blue. :mamoru: Thanks, will pick up Scratch X and report back with results later.

Oh and thread title is supposed to be "Will these scuff marks buff right out".:o

4. albuffit

albuffit New Member

yea:mamoru:.. take it in the sun with a good camera next time if you can.. and remember young grasshopper, rub it not too hard and if you marr it.. not to worry. just follow it with a ligher polish.