Buddy's situation..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Go991ST, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

Alrighty, my buddy asked me a question that I didn't really know the answer to so I told him I'd ask my pals at OT. :naughty: It's not a big deal, just curious for some opinions.

OK: He's been bf/gf with a girl for 3 weeks, they "talked" for a month beforehand. He's wondering if when he takes her out on V-day if he should sign the card "love," cause he thinks it would be odd or maybe send a wrong message to just sign his name but then again doesn't want his woman to think he's desperate/rushing, etc.

So I suggested just not giving a V-day card and just giving the normal dozen roses and taking her out to dinner.

Oh yeah, also something I wanted to know, when using condoms with spermicide, how much does the risk of pregnancy go down?
  2. low20

low20 Member

Aug 10, 2003
    as far as the card, signing it "love" i dont think is to much of a big deal...signing it, i love you, love blah is a different thing, but everyone signs card love...or "luv" workstoo, a little more casual i guess..
  3. JpnDude

JpnDude New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Yeah, "love" on a Valentine's card is so routine now that it doesn't carry as much weight as "I love you" or "Forever love". If he decides to give a card, go ahead and use "Love,". But I'd rather celebrate Valentine's with some flowers, as previously posted.