Bubble on my anus v. do I have hemroids WTF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dax420, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Dax420

Dax420 Guest

So I had the shits bad last week, afterwards had the usual ring of fire thing going on but after I showered it was still uncomfortable down there. After closer inspection there is a "bubble" the size of a penut bulging out of my asshole WTF :ugh:

So a week later its still there, its smaller than it was originaly and not uncomfortable anymore, but its still fucking there, and if I take a shit it kinda baloons back up to full size.

Is that a hemroid? WTF do I do now? :hsughno:

Help.

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

3. Dax420

Dax420 Guest

WTF, I tried using that link and its all about the rectal bleading, I think thats like internal hemroids. I don't have any bleeding, just my baloon thing happening. Anyone else got any insight? I can't be the only OTer out there with a bubble butt.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I dont think its a hemroid per say, just an inflamation. I am no doctor but I have heard of what you seem to be describing. Honestly I would just leave it alone and see if it decreases in size over the next few days. If it stays the same or grows larger then I would make an appointment with a doc. It certainly doesnt sound like its worthy for a trip to the ER or anything though.

Once again, I am NOT a doctor, i have just heard of this situation before...

5. BTA

BTA New Member

I'd get some hemeroid cream anyway.

Try to drink more liquids and shit more often, when it gets inflamed, use the cream (take a shower and clean well first).

Should go away after 4 weeks or so. I had a similar problem after having mono and getting really dehydrated/being a sleep too much and not shitting often enough. Basically dry constipation = bad news for the ol butthole.