BSN No-Xplode = Blood in semen?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Inferno, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inferno

Inferno Guest

A few weeks back I found blood in my semen! :ugh: Naturally I shit myself and ran to doctors. He explained a few days later that it was just trauma probably due to lifting.
    No problems till last night when I noticed blood in a condom, Both times Ive taken No-Xplode (my mate offered for me to try some for my workout). I know it causes vaso-dilation of the blood vessels which may cause extra strain on certain ventricles, which could include ones linked to my cawk/inside me in the semenal tubes. Anyone has had a similar problem with it or knows of anything like this?

2. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

ummmmm go to the fucking doctor.

3. Mojo

Mojo New Member

no blood in my piss. i been using no-xplode for awhile now. you got problems man...

4. rebs

rebs shares AIDS OT Supporter

get a second opinion.

5. Inferno

Inferno Guest

Its in my semen dude, only happens once, banged this girl las night was blood in first condom when i woke up but not the other two. My other friends don't complain about any adverse side effects though different creatines etc affect different people in different ways. Got an app. with doc for friday but still speculating its the No-Explode, never happened before and only happened after Ive taken it.

6. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

Superaids IMO.

If there was blood in my semen I think I would pass out. Yeah, get a second opinion.

7. Memor

Memor Active Member

if it gets you to stop buying NO-Xplode - then yes, the blood in the semen is all NO-Xplode's fault, 100%

8. spiff

spiff Food Douche and Intercloud Mechanic

Sweet jesus. Between this and the "tore my pec off" thread, my testicles have now packed a rolling suitcase and left on a flight for Brazil.

Bye, guys. It was fun while it lasted.

9. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

I had blood in my semen a few months back. It wasn't a little either, it was full on gushing when I climaxed folled by 2 weeks of brown discharge (dried blood). Went to the doc and was prescreibed Bactrim. I had an enlarged prostate (prostatitis).

Symptoms included: Pain in nuts, pain in back, difficulty urinating, lots of blood in semen, and depression.

The doc said it was either 1 of 2 things.

1. I just came off of a cycle of Tren, and I was dumb and ran it without test. I crashed hard as hell, and due to this crash it caused my prostate to swell causing constriction on my seminal vesicles causing the blood in my semen.

2. I was working out on a full bladder. When straining on a lift it pushed the urine back into my body and into my prostate. The bacteria in the urine caused my prostate to swell giving me a bacteria infection. The prostate swells it causes constriction in the lower region of your body. This is where the back pain, difficulty urinitaing, and blood comes from.

I suffered from this for 2 months. Worst experience of my life. I suggest you go see a doc. In most cases this is a normal occourence and should clear up within a week but I would go to a doc to make sure.

Oh yeah, I had my prostate checked a few times and a physical, definately not a walk in the park.

10. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

just stop taking it and see what happens.... you got an STD test right?

11. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

for the love of god...

Nitric Oxide and creatine do not cause you to cum blood.

Please, stop taking NO-xplode and creatine. But not because they cause you harm, but because you obviously have NO FUCKING CLUE as to what they do to your body, or why you're even taking them.

Your doctor was right.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/blood-in-semen/AN00311

12. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

If you DO happen to have a prostate problem- NO-xplode has caffine which can cause the prostate to swell, as well as any foods with acid (tomato sauce, OJ). Same thing with Antihistamines found in common cold medicies.

I would stop the NO-xplode

13. Sammo

Sammo New Member

NO-xplode'ing anymore semen until you get that shit fixed!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.