BSN CELLMASS???

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by awdboost, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awdboost

awdboost New Member

Hey guys got a quick question bout Cellmass. I recently got CellMass at a hell of a deal:hsd:. On the label it says drink with water or any beverage of choice.

Should I drink it with like gatorade to cause an insulin spike. I took a look at the label, and there is no sugar, so I'm assuming I should drink it with something like gatorade.

It also says drink it on an empty stomach after your workout. And don't drink any shakes until 20-30 after drinking Cellmass. Do I really need to wait that long or can I just drink my creatine then like 3 minutes later take my protein shake???

2. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

You can have the cell mass preworkout if you want as well. It won't make a difference in my experience (with creatine). Have it with gatorade or juice or something -- but water is fine as well. Don't have to be scientific about it -- just get it in some time around your workout.

If you do it post WO, you could wait 20 or so minutes til you have a shake -- but like I said, don't have to be scientific about it. Just get it done.

I can't tell you how many times I've just flat out not taken it or forgot to take creatine because I was having it at a 'bad time'. Just do it ya know.

3. React

React Still Strong

just mix it with water doesnt taste bad at all

4. awdboost

awdboost New Member

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.