FRK Bruises? Bite Marks?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dahlia, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Hey guys:wavey:, first time posting a topic in FS, I hope that this is enough to be in FS and not the vag, if not, feel free to move it. :)

For the first time I am with a guy that I can finally do all the naughty stuff I love without feeling weird or strange about it. He gets so rough and dominant, which i love, but afterwards it leaves MASSIVE bruises all over me, which makes it a little difficult to walk around without stares. (today at work I was asked if I was okay.. lol)

I tend to bruise easily, and he bits down so hard, and holds me down and grabs me so tightly, and after I am always marked up on my sides, boobs, and neck and arms.

Is there a way to make them less visible? Or still get as rough, but not make bruises? I really don't want to make him turn down the intensity, because I love the perfect mix of pleasure and pain, so I would love all the suggestions or advice or whatever you guys could give!

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Direct him towards areas that nobody can easily see. Arms/neck seem to be the easiest to bruise and if you are really prone, then eek.

Shoving you into the bed doesn't leave bruises but still has the fun and naughtiness. Hair pulling. Bag full of oranges.

I can get carried away, have gotten a few text messages the next day wondering how they are expected to explain bruised earlobes or how they had to cake make up on. etc... :o Worst was the ex, she works for a pre-school and changed her shirt in front of some of the girls. Well they had questions on why her back was all marked up. Oops.

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

First off, welcome to FS (posting wise that is).

Second, your topic is very well suited for FS :)

Third, a good dom knows how to NOT leave marks :mamoru:

Seriously though, I would first suggest leaving marks on areas that are easy to cover up. Obviously bruises on the face would be a bad place for them. Try to ensure that they are kept to places that can be covered up. That is a bit more difficult in the summer of course. Also, look at using objects to inflict pain and be rough that won't really leave marks. For instance, a good whip or paddle can cause a lot of pain and marks that are only temporary.

4. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Thats good, we don't have many toys really... I have my glass dildo that I bought(ill have to take pics for the thread!).

And, what was quite an awesome surprise was him whipping out handcuffs out of nowhere... He said that he never really was a biter before I came along. Ill have to look into the paddles/whips, that would be very fun to try out! Any suggestions on good sites to get them from or would I find them on the regular sex toy site?

And what is "a bag of oranges"?

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

:mamoru: a real bag ful of oranges. It's a joke on how you can beat your wife without leaving a mark.

6. Bubba Atlantis

I swear we had a thread containing all the different stores and reviews on each of them. I have no idea where it is though. I know Rouge will be able to point it out.

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

8. Phantom Empress

or, wear more clothes that can cover your marks. OR walk around proud of the awesome sex you are having and say Fuck to the stares.

I walked into work a few weeks ago with RED RED RED visible bites on my neck, chest and cheek. when someon said something I said "Tigre is an animal" and then one of the guys was like "do you feed your boyfriend? because it looks like he was hungry" it was a hillarious exchange.

So either hide it or embrace it, or change where you get munched on/ abused.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  9. Bubba Atlantis

theres the thread....I wonder why I could not find it. Thanks PE :)

10. Phantom Empress

:dunno: took me 3 seconds by just checking the archive (since that's why it was created) ;)

11. Bubba Atlantis

lol yeah I checked there and didn't see it....I just looked again and what is funny is I saw the costume one and I was like "that isn't the right one"...and it was right below it :S

Whatever

12. Phantom Empress

:hug:

13. Bubba Atlantis

LOL, awww, a pity hug :hug: Much appreciated :)

14. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Thanks for the advice, and I will def check the thread, the one time i wandered in the archives there i saw the interviews, and I didn't remember much else being in there.

And yes, I try to get him to be a little gentler, but I usually just get very carried away and in the moment and I tell him to bite me. usually sex becomes boring and routine but not this time! Every time feels like the first time and that big rush.

I work at victorias secret, and most of the girls i work with know what they are from, but I wouldnt want to tell a manager, as close as i am to some of them, you just never know how they would react because of their position.

I really enjoy this area of the forum though, I have always been quite against the whole swapping, and you guys have really opened my eyes about it.

15. Bubba Atlantis

:noes: Hopefully we have opened your eyes to the fact that it can be fun and pleasurable but certainly not for many/most and should be approached cautiously?

16. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Yea, just not too long ago I was a very jealous person in relationships, and I have gotten over that. I know it would have to be with the right people, and I would have to have the right SO to try anything, but now I am not against it and it is actually interesting to me.

I have checked out a few sites, and I see some things I really like, so I will have to read up some more about the different kinds of paddles/whips/etc that you can get, because I know that some have various levels of pain associated with them.

This is def a great experience and I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it!

17. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

I'm usually careful where I leave them, but sometimes my gf has to cake the makup onto her neck or chest when I get carried away.

For myself, I tend to bruise easily on my neck, so she has to be really careful. More than once I've gone to work with my neck looking like it got hit with a baseball bat. I explain it away by saying we were working on chokes in class the night before and got carried away though :o. That usually flies, except the time I had three distinctly diffrent hickey marks on one side of my neck...

Personally I love to mark and be marked :bigthumb:

18. Bubba Atlantis

That is great to hear. This place is great for opening your eyes to many different things. We learn that not all (and probably most) are for us, however, it is still important to be exposed to everything and determine for ourselves if that is right for us.

Glad to hear you are having fun and exploring your sexuality.
    I sadly do not have an active sub, but I might recommend you fill out the BDSM Checklist that we have posted in FS. It might help you learn more about yourself and also provide your partner with some information.

Could one of our lovely Active Sub members do a search for 'BDSM Checklist" and post the link to the thread in here :x:

19. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

20. Bubba Atlantis

thanks...I knew you would ;)

you google BDSM Checklist and you come up with tons. I have read over a bunch and the one you have seemed like a better version

21. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Yea, I love that too, it kinda feels like a badge of honor for me. Plus I like the thought of being "someone's". Putting someone else in control, and knowing that you are their pleasure is just so sexy and thrilling for me.

EDIT: says that the link isnt available for viewing for me?

22. Bubba Atlantis

you at work? Your office might have blocked it. Just checked the link and it works fine for me

23. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

hmmm I don't know. I click on it and it brings me to the site...

24. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Oh, I'm on my laptop and am at panera for lunch, they may have blocked content lol. It didn't even ring a bell in my head! When I go home I'll def check it out.

25. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

does that work? I saw a leather wrapped baseball attached to a chain - and was told it wouldn't leave marks, but i'm skeptical.

Has anyone used scar cream on their bites? I have a few on my shoulders.