Brought up a bad subject :/

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Samurai_Boy, May 1, 2005.

1. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

sooo...I have a pretty serious relationship with a girl right now. We're both very mature for our age (or I'd at least like to think so), and wouldn't trade eachother for anything.

I'm the first guy shes ever done anything with, and "anything" ammounts to me fingering her and, as far as shes gone so far, making hand contact with me.

but anyways, last night I had a serious curiosity and brought up a, I guess, bad subject, of her going down on me. I didn't strait up just tell her to, or ask her to. I had a pretty hard time asking it, but I made it clear several times that it wasn't like I was expecting anything, or that it was like she hadn't fullfilled any obligations she was supposed to, or anything. This kind of made things uncomfortable, because apparently this was a subject she hadn't come to terms with, for herself, either, and she was afraid she had done something wrong by not going down on me yet.

Anyways, convo ended with me telling her that I wasn't trying to force her into anything, and I was happy as long as she was happy, and that was the truth. So I'm not sure whats going to happen from here...I guess I made it kinda clear to her that it would be nice if she did eventually go down on me, but I'm not sure if because I told her that I didn't want to make her do anything, or make her feel uncomfortable, that she won't? Or that maybe she'll eventually come around.

I'm really very happy with her, because its amazing how awesome of a girl she is, so I don't think I'd drop her for such a trivial thing, although it would be really nice :hs:

2. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

Yeah, I was even planning on going down on her last night, but we ended up not being able to do much because shes still on her period :x

But I would in a second, if I knew it felt good for her.

Oh, and where do I "blow the load?" o.o

:edit for clarification, my last girlfriend swallowed, and was already experienced before me, so this is a different shift:

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

umm... oookie... i'm definitely going to need you to tell me your ages.****

:hsugh: imo, you don't seem too mature to me, but then again, i'm judging based on your post. sorry :hs:

everyone, or so i'd like to believe, has hang-ups when first giving oral. i did :dunno: when i first gave head to my first boyfriend. i was much like the two of you in that regard... he hadn't ever experienced a bj, and i hadn't given one. we also shared many other firsts. he and i had talked about oral for a while, and i talked about it with my girlfriends as well :mamoru:. (btw, i was 17 at the time.)

it's good that the two of you broached the subject... communication is the most important thing in a relationship. it's important for her to know that you're in no way pressuring her to go down on you, but that you're open to exploring new things... i think you go that message across...

****disclaimer... disregard the following information if you are < 16. :squint: you are waaay to young to be thinking of sexual acts. :slap:

4. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

When I said mature, I didn't exactly mean sexually experienced :o

I'm a bit sexually experienced, and matured, but she is not, obviously, because shes never done anything like this before. If that was the type of mature you were refering to, I guess you're right :dunno:

No offense taken.

Anyways, I'm not really too worried about it, like I was last night. I just had to get it out because I felt like an ass for making her feel a bit uncomfortable about it. I honestly love her to death, and would like to think because of that, I can put our relationship a bit past the physical spectrum. If other nice physical stuff comes, yeah, cool, great, but thats not all I'm trying to get out of this relationship, so its savvy either way.

Only thing I'm worried about now, is having her not feel guilty or responsible for anything, just because shes not quite sure and not quite comfortable. This is a new thing for her, and I don't want her to stick any negative connotations to it.

:/

5. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

i can relate to her.

6. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

don't push her..when she is ready she will do it.

7. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

i pushed my ex into doing it as a birthday present for me. it was the first time she had done that... after that she loved sucking my dick :o

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i just dropped hints here and there about it. i think the big thing was me writting a fantasy. it involved fantastic oral sex (me giving) then her giving me oral sex. then some shower sex and so on =) she took it as a big hint. she loves to make me happy, and i love making her happy. so it works out.

9. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

she's prob just nervous about not being good at it. when she does finally come around to doing it, tell her she was great (even if she really wasn't the best at it). then as she gets more comfortable with it as she does it more and more, then you start giving hints and tips that will make her the best. by you being the first guy she has had such relations with, you can pretty much mold her into what you want.

whatever you do, dont tell her that shes not good or else it will take her forever to do it again

10. BTA

BTA New Member

Too bad now she's suckin Nikita's

11. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

Man, it's not something you ask for. It's something she cares enough about you to want to give. You're more comfortable in being sexual so you should start off by giving it to her. After awhile, more than likely, she'll feel inclined to give you the same type of pleasure regardless of whether she likes or not, but mainly because you think enough of her to give it to her.

Sure, she might not like it,but she'd do it because YOU do. Or, she may love the hell out of it. This tends to be the case often because there's something about a woman loving the fact she's pleasing a man. You never know. But you asking probably made her feel pressured, or that if she didn't get around to doing it, then it'd surely cause some problems in your relationship. Just try to think of the delicateness of her inexperience next time before asking/saying certain stuff. :hs:

12. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

:rofl: what i meant was that he could teach her the techniques that he likes and that really get him off