SRS Brother left the country for 2 years, trying to cope.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by CopenKagan, Feb 17, 2005.

1. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Well, today my brother who is about a year younger than me left this morning on a mission. He will be spending 2 months about 50 miles south of me, then leaving for Denmark in April. Today was the last time I will see him until early 2007. I just feel bad because I didn't go to any of his farewell parties or anything. I either forgot or was simply too busy with work to make it.

He has been pretty cool to me since a few years ago when we started getting into fights less and we got along quite well. I just don't know how to cope with him being gone for such a long time. He only gets to use the phone a few times a year to call home. Other than thatI can only write letters back and forth with him.

I never thought I was as attached to him as I now know I was. He's only been gone for a day and I'm starting to miss him already. :hsd:

2. Radiohead

Radiohead Everything in its right place...

they let them use the internet at times....does he have an email account?
    i haven't seen one of my best friends in over five years. he's been in iraq and such places. :hs: but we've kept in touch over the internet.

it will get easier over time. :hug:

3. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

My dad chewed me out this morning because I didn't do anything to wish him luck or anything. He really made me mad and upset about it. But personally I think he was making some of the stuff up about how horrible of me that was to do (or not to, rather).

It seems like nobody even notices that I'm around unless I fuck something up or they need me to do something for them. So I don't even know why I should give a damn. :dunno:

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Don't lose hope, you truelly know what lies in your own heart and that's enough. Other people will never be able to fully understand you. People like your dad judge on what they see, With that in knowledge you should make the most of your own life, i wouldn't break so much of a sweat on it, he's gone and out of your control, and it's time to pick up the thread of your own life, and start looking to achieve the facts and goals that are really meaningfull in your life.