bros that DONT have desk jobs

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Bodhi, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodhi

Bodhi My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g

on a physical day .. what times are the best for scheduling a workout .. after work .. especially if its a shitty day .. would suck .. tired .. banged up .. my routine will consist of a 2 mile run after a workout ..

was thinking of starting an early routine .. get back into the hard stuff when i feel ready .. look through the PurEvl routines .. thats what I do .. nothing else will suffice ..

just want a feel for those who dont suit it up during the day .. ive been unemployed for a while but im definitely not sitting at a desk in the near future ..

new metal tunes for the run are always welcome

2. THE mister juice

THE mister juice jfk→sea

I go after work. Usually in a rush because I get home at 9:15 and my gym closes at 11:00. I use jack3d, so that really helps.

3. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

no they're two different people

4. Adom

Adom OT Supporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzldLJcorbo

5. Frank Dux

Frank Dux Guest

I just pour tabasco sauce on my anus and snort a line. That'll get you going. I promise.

6. Adom

Adom OT Supporter

do you pose a tub girl for that stunt or do you shake the bottle hard and just spray it in an up pouring action?

7. Bodhi

id love to toast my asshole and put a lil butter on it for ya

8. Bodhi

its morse code .._. its not me .._ thats how i learned _._. to type when i was _._ a young lad _._ _ in the suburbs _ _ _ with only a crude mac .._ and a dot matrix for entertainment

if i was pure evil .. id be getting high through osmosis when i slam out words on my keyboard with bloody baby's appendages while having an army of hot amazon women proof read my posts to make sure its not too awesome .. in between sucking my dick and fingering my prostate

9. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

But then the next day, your mouth will burn. Bad advice.:nono:

10. mandrew

mandrew New Member

I think if you could lift before work that would be dope. I've never been able to do that and my job the last few years has been pretty physical. I usually work 830-430, nap or relax for an hour or two, cook/eat, then hit the gym.

I don't normally get there until 8:30PM or so, and I think that's a large reason why I can't get to bed until 1-2am on nights that I lift.

11. Bodhi

think ill try that .. i usually crash late at night too .. and if i get 5 hours im great .. if i sleep more than 5 im a fucking mess and it screws up the day cause im a lazy asshole

12. knight42

knight42 OT Supporter

ya if you can do it before work is nice. 2 years ago I was working a very physical job and had to be awake at 4am so I never made it before work.

But if you are working a physical job all day and lifting afterwords I would say go straight to the gym after work, eat a snack on the way there. whenever I got off work and took a few minutes to sit down I would pass the fuck out and miss the gym

13. Foty

Foty Active Member

I workout before work. Usually 2-3 hrs before. I work late nights so I can get to the gym around 10-11.

Even though my gym is 24hrs, I couldn't get a workout after. Too tired. Work outside on the ramp at the airport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.