Bros before Hos?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by themacstallion, Jul 17, 2005.

1. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Does anyone go by this? They say to put your friends first because friends are forever but girls come and go. But most of the friendships that I've had end up drifting apart after a while. So I guess my point is, friends aren't forever so I would choose the girl I love before anyone. Am I wrong for that?

2. Jonzun

Jonzun New Member

i put my girlfriend before friends(sometimes) but just random ho's should never come between friends.

3. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

In my world its dicks before chicks. I would choose my guy over any chick anyday of the week. Ive lost alot of "friends" or so they called themselves with this philosophy so i dont think your wrong for you philosophy. Any friend that wants you to choose them over your so is not your friend. So as it seems in my life anyway.

4. Eris

Eris Yes please

I don't think the rule applies to SO's. Hence "bros before HOs" ... unless of course that's what you consider your SO! :eek:

I think anyone in a commited relationship would choose their SO before their friends. Just my 2 cents.

5. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i think it really depends on the situation..if your "boy" is in trouble & your SO just wants to hang out, definetly go to your friend & other way around

6. Eris

Eris Yes please

Good point .. I thought it was just a general question :mamoru:

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

My SO has always been my friend

8. ItchyDog

ItchyDog Guest

Thats a phrae used by guys that cant get laid.

9. Mojo

Mojo New Member

x2.

when i was with my gf, i would chose to be with her over my buddies... all the shit they do were just stupid and illegal... going out being rebels or doing boring activities. on top of that, they lie and dont respect..

therefore, whoever i feel more comfortable with, i chose him/her/them. im sure if my past gf was a super bitch, id ditch her... but shes down to earth and actually approves what i do and respects it.

and i can assure the guys that tell me im whip are still virgins (there 20/19):hsd:

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

depends on the guy im interested in, and who the people is i might end up hurting if i persue such a relationship.

11. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

Neither of them last forever man, whatever you choose make sure that the feeling is mutual.

12. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

I hang out with my friends more then my GF, but that's because I don't have money right now:o That'll change when I move.

13. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

I'd rather spend more time developing my relationship with my gf rather than being with my friends. My friends understand this mostly because they're all in long term relationships as well.

14. Demo Dick

Demo Dick I will treat you all alike. Just Like Shit!

Once you get in a serious relationship or get married your woman come before all.

I would kill every fucking person on the face of this earth to save my wife.

Not that I am violent by nature, but that is how deeply I feel for her.

15. Mojo

Mojo New Member

thats interesting, how about when it comes to family?

16. It's a personal preference. I personally have alot of guy friends that DON'T go by this b/c of the very reason you said- by "friends arn't forever." If you really like the girl- she'll come first nomatter what.

Plus..... you wouldn't want to put your "bro's before ho's" and then have one of your so called "bro's" hooking up with "your" girl!!! that would suck...

17. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Recently a buddy of mine liked the same girl I liked and she became single and he happened to ask her out before I had a chance to. We talked it over and the girl likes both of us but he was the first to ask her out. My buddy and I talked about it, I'm kind of sad that he did this somewhat, but I can't blame him, she's great. Nothing we can do really. I guess it's just his luck of the draw.

18. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

no one ever puts their friends before girls.

19. dfekt

dfekt New Member

simple: have heaps of the opposite sex female friends =D what would that become? ho's before ho's? LOl!

20. darkrick

darkrick New Member

I've always gone with the SO over friends.
    I've been friends with my friends for like... over 5 years in most of the cases.
    And the only time it'd be friends before the SO would be if it's a group activity and she can't make it for some reason.
    Otherwise she comes with.

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If my friends want to hang out, then my they know my SO most likely will be by my side. Thats just the way me and her work, and my friends all know that now. Dont seem to have a problem with it either.

If a friend ever got pissed at me for being with my girl, then they wouldnt really be a friend would they? Ive hung out with my friends and thier g/f's many times. The bro's before ho's thing is usually only brought up by a single friend who is just pissy because he doesnt have companionship.

22. The Dirty One

The Dirty One New Member

This is how my list go's:
    Her
    Work
    Gym
    Friends
    Bike

but the last 2 are pretty much the same because i ride with most of my buddys

23. Dilbert Pickles

Dilbert Pickles New Member

This is a rule. You should know this, just like most girls put chicks before dicks. It is a simple thing but you are over analyzing it like it is your job.

24. Bret The Ripper

Bret The Ripper I

Yes you are wrong.

Friends should last forever. If your drifing apart from all your friends, they arent good friends. Your gf should be able to give you plenty of free time with your friends.

Of course you have to make plenty of time for your gf's. But don't become that guy that dissapears for 6 months every time he finds a new girl that like him. The rule means don't be a little bitch. In 10 years when your married and stuck with that one girl and kids, you won't have any friends left to hang out with when you need it.

I have an old best friend of mine that pulls this. He annoys us so much that we hate hanging out with him.

25. Demo Dick

Demo Dick I will treat you all alike. Just Like Shit!

My wife is my family.

I am still close with my Mom Dad & sister, but when you get married your wife becomes your soulmate. She should be first & for me she is.

Yes I would turn my back on my family before my wife. As I am sure she would for me.

That is why in 40 years we will still be married.

If you are not capeable of doing that for your woman. You have not found the right woman.