broly crew v. help a noob out

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by tehsarb, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tehsarb

tehsarb Mr Bubbles

just got a couple of basic questions:

i know you shoudl give yourself about 1-2 mintues between sets to rest, but how much time between exercises? say for example im working the chest and i do 3 sets on the incline press, then move on to do 3 sets on a flat bench, how much time between moving from the incline to the flat bench should i rest?

also, if im doing say a 3 day split and im going to work 2 areas each day, which areas are recomended to do together? does it matter at all?

thanks, hopefully i dont kill myself. :o

2. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Finish up your last set on an exercise, put the weight away, go onto a diff exercise, load the weight up, rest for the remaining amount of time you usually rest for.

A common 3 day split is chest / tri's, back / bi's, leg's / shoulders. You can do chest / bi's, back / tri's, leg's / shoulders too. Ultimately, there are a bunch of ways you can split things up, just find something that you're comfortable doing and something that you're going to stick with.

3. Bisquick Mehoff

Bisquick Mehoff Active Member

:werd: and you dont have to do the same thing all the time. i like to totally switch up my workouts every few months and try new things :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.