TAT Broken out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by soulcatcher, Aug 23, 2005.

1. soulcatcher

soulcatcher New Member

i was supposed to get a tattoo on saturday on my lower stomach (actually a coverup piece of a previous tattoo) so i shaved ahead of time to save the artist from having to do it and was good to go.
    well, i got a call about a hour before i was supposed to be there and he had to reschedule with me so and i ended up changing what i wanted to get done so i'm getting a hell of a deal on my piece now for the change of schedule and me being cool about it.

anyways, the spot is like 3 or 4 inches below my naval and i don't shave the so with it being shaven a few days ago, i broke out in an almost razor burn/ tiny pimples. so my question is, is this gonna look bad with me going in tomorrow to get the tattoo done or is he gonna think i'm some sorta freak with this razor burn now or are they use to this type of thing from shaving?

2. Airpoppoff

Airpoppoff Vodka > Racing F1

this is laurel on my roommate's comp. it may be a bit iffy, perhaps call to see how they feel about it. the artist may not be willing to tattoo over skin that badly broken out. I guess what i'm saying is that try not to be disappointed if they're not willing to poke you. ;)