broken eclipse headunit

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by chopstixmastuh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. chopstixmastuh

chopstixmastuh New Member

by any off chance would anyone know how to fix a headunit? i accidentally rammed the corner of my laptop into it... and somehow managed to ... i think mess up the electrical stuff? ... cuz it's fixed on 106.7fm the eagle (atlanta) hardcore country )= and the only thing i can adjust is the volume none of the buttons are functional. only when i push on it kinda hard i get the switch from remote A/B/C... i think maybe i jammed a button? but it doesnt have a removable face plate... and my warranty has been up on it for like forever.

i'd like to figure out how to fix it since i got it new way back in the day for 300... and it is an eclipse. the older ones that were pretty. and im rather tired of listening to the eagle on booming bass (since i cant turn the sub down either... *sads*)

any help would be great! (or i can just go out and buy a non-eclipse, would be a sad day)

2. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

hmm....no idea. http://avsl.net/ you could try Audio Video Service Labs. But I'm sure there is someone in ATL that can fix radios.