broke up with the gf today

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thesuffering, Oct 6, 2008.

1. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

i just wasnt feeling it anymore. i had no desire to be with her, or be around her. It really wasnt her fault, she is a really nice girl, i just lost interest. we were together for 4 months, so i believe i put in an honest effort. i figure its better to end it now than to pretend i am still interested in her.
    anyone else have this problem before? losing interest after initially being really into it?

2. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

she seems pretty pissed about me breaking up with her. i guess i can understand feeling rejected, but should i feel bad? I told her i saw no reason why we couldnt still be friends, its not like im ending it on bad terms. just lost interest is all.

3. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Dont feel bad. If you lost interest you lost interest. She would be wasting her time getting more attached and you would be wasting your time as a whole.

4. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Nobody likes to be rejected. You both will be better off though. Like you said you lost interest. You did the right thing.

5. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

sweet thanks guys.

the only thing i worry about is im really good friends with her sister and her sisters fiance (how i met this now recent ex actually) and we hang out together a lot. hopefully it isnt too ackward when we inevitably are over there together. i know i wont make it weird, but im worried about her freaking out or something. most of the time i have broken up with girls, its cause they were cheating. never had to break up with a girl cause i got bored with her.

6. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Do you know why you got bored with her?

7. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

ha, i wish i knew. i think part of it may have to do with the fact that we have hugely different interests. like she is into stuff my mom would be into like tupperware parties, and putting pictures in the fair, and going to some yarn store for an "art" show. just not things im into, and what im into she isnt. im sure there is more to it, but i havent figured it all out, just know how i felt, you know?

8. amourdoux

amourdoux New Member

when you lose interest, it's just not meant to be. not your fault, it just happens. I think you should give it awhile before you see her again, though.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:h5: Glad you did it at 4 months and not after a year. If you were losing interest that early on I'd say that's a pretty big sign you aren't really compatible, so props for ending it man.

You'll be fine. Do not contact her. She's most likely more upset than you over the breakup so ontacting her will only confuse her or upset her more. If she tries to contact you then ou need to ignore it, for her sake. If you start to see her out I'm sure it could be awkward if you let it be. I've seen ex bf's hours after dumping them at parties (or with friends) and I'd act like I always had with them and usually they'd just catch on and act fine. If she freaks out then she freaks out :dunno: Just don't ignore her or be rude and you're doing nothing wrong.

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i've done it lots of times, sometimes its a week or a month, longest it took me to get bored was 4 months.

11. Horror

Horror Guest

Lets just hope you don't regret it. I'd take a nice girl who is attractive and fun even if I'm ont interestedin the same stuff.

But props to you for not delaying it.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Yikes. Thats what happens when you move in at 4 months. Too rushed. Sorry to hear but you live and learn.

13. Horror

Horror Guest

I thought you always said that there's no time for when something is appropriate.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

Huh? Timing has almost everything to do with relationships.