Broke up with my GF last week

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Omerta6, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

She texted me the day after begging to for me to talk to her, saying she was sorry and loved me... I had the restrain not to.

I've held off from communication for a week. She randomly blocked me the other day on MSN and scowled at me while she was chatting it up with some other dude today at school. Anyway to get to the point, I broke my holding off of communication.

I've had an account on POF since I was 18 and just left it blank since 2 years ago, she harassed the hell out of me for even considering having one. Making fun the internet dating thing.

Anyway I was crusing it just killing time and entertaining myself and noticed she created herself an account, and I messaged her(My account had no pic and just wanted to email/talk)... I just couldnt pass it up. Naturally she was bitchy in her response to me saying that it was kinda funny/hypocritical and the vibe I'm getting is that she's hunting for a rebound hardcore.

This was my first real relationship, we dated for 1.5 years but we just had some incompatibility issues that made out relationship start becoming a bit unhealthy before we took a break(1 week), then boned a bit on the weekend then broke up the following tuesday. She initiated it, but prolly wasnt predicting that I was fed up with her bullshit and took my stuff and left instead of pleading with her.

I am confient I made the right choice, if you searched my other threads you would wonder why I held on so long...

Anyway whats the best way to deal with an impending rebound that she is going to do. Prolly bone some greaseball or something along those lines. I needs some suggestions this is my first time dealing with this crap unfortunately.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You wouldn't have to "deal" with her rebounding if you:
    1. Cut off all communication
    2. Didn't stalk ANY of her online profiles (facebook, myspace, POF, etc.)
    3. Got out there yourself and had fun

She's going to move on, get over it. You made the right decision finally dumping her. I remember your thread about the wet t-shirt contest and you guys took a break, even then I knew you should move on, too bad it wasn't sooner but oh well. You knew back then she was pretty skanky and an attention whore :dunno:

3. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Good memory, I must say.

Yeah I'm blocking and deleting all I can. I can't let curiosity get the best of me again.

I realize shes going to move on, Just like I will. I just still care about her and would rather see her do better... if she can.. Then follow her previous ways of greaseballs.

Yeah I had a breakdown in discipline in communication. I need to keep my shit together a bit more.

Logically I don't want to know anything about it, and know that I shouldn't be interested. But at the same time, its kinda a test of previous relationship strength to some extent I believe. Well I guess it is different for everyone. But you know what I mean.

4. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

it sounds like you're handling it pretty well

and she obviously can't stand it

5. BarDork

BarDork New Member

LMAO.. I couldn't word it better but Damn I love ur honestly! Example : Skanky, Attention Whore :rofl:

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You sound like you have your head straight.

Moments of weakness get to us all, but like anything else, when you fall, pick yourself back up and take another step.

As others have said, she's not your responsibility anymore. If she gets with a "greaseball" (lol) then that's her perogative. Don't go getting all "Captain Save-a-ho" on her.

7. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

If we got paid $1 for every time we've had to say this we'd be rich Beer :mamoru:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd:

Amazing how the obvious most sound advice is the advice the person usually doesn't want to hear...

9. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

And doesn't follow either.

10. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Re-affirmation of what you suspect you should do is always a nice thing when fighting the battle of Logic vs. Emotion. As much as it is repeated, it is solid advice which flys in the face to people who may think they are a special case...

11. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Beating around the bush = waste of everyones time

12. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Oh great, I blocked her from everything and I get an email asking permission to drink at the campus bar I was going to tomorrow... and that I stay home :rofl: wow

13. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: That's so funny. When I first started dating my bf a few years ago he had dumped a long term gf a few months before. One day out of the blue she texts him to please stay away from this one town of bars because she was celebrating her birthday that night and he and I were like :hsugh: Seriously?

Don't answer back man, just let it go.

14. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Crap, I'm to fast to respond :( Hindsight is 20/20

heh little digs

And that is where it is staying.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

Dude, just go wherever you want to go. If you see her and she see's you smile and wave and go on your way.

16. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

oh I am. I stated my case and following though like I always do. If she can't handle it, than tough shit for her.

17. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

[vent]

So, last Wednsday went pretty terrible. Got there around 9:40 and drank for a bit, saw some of the ex's friends be she was no where to be seen. So my and my roommate and some people were sitting drinking enjoying ourselves. When around 11:00PM I was just glancing around a bit and noticed what appeared to be the ex at the bottom of the ramp by the stage with some dude(only people there), nice and close. So naturally, I second guessed myself and figured there is no way she would be that dirty and purposely go into my line of sight and do this. But long behold it was here. She was lookign at me and we made eye contact, then she turns to her 'friend' and carasses his face/chest then looks right back at me. Its been a week and one day at this point that we had broken up. So naturally, I was very livid, more angry that she would be that disrespectful to me when I requested for her not to be and it would be cool.. directly in my face. So I decided to text her "slut" as I felt it was suiting. Followed by "you wanted a reaction, you got one. You are the lowest piece of shit on the earth" She didnt respond to that so I mentioned to one of her firends who likes me to call her a slut the next time he saw her for me, since I wasnt sure if she had her phone on her. I never felt so much anger in my life. The kind of anger that you can feel across your chest... it was brutal I wanted to flip over tables and tarzan it.
    I know we are broken up but fuck...
    Anyway, so after trying calming myself down and trying to maintain composure for the evening and get it out of my head she storms over and blind side slaps me in the face. (we have never ever been physical in our entire relationship) going on about how dare I call her a slut and how I know she hates the word or whatever. So naturally I told her to get the fuck out of my face, and to leave. She kept going on and on as I was telling her to leave and she dropped this bomb "I can't believe I loved you" By which I told her to that I am not playing her fuckign games and sat down and ignored her till she stormed off.
    I felft a bit of relief after she left but I have been really bothered by the entire thing. I've been tryign to deal with it and not contact her to call her down to dirt over the incident. But it comment about not believing she loved me and the whole other guy thing is really getting to me. Hence this rant. I am typing this here in an attempt to get it out of my head and not contact her and vent. Which I really feel like I need to, in order to get closure on the situation.
    I could have easily hooked up with chicks that night whom were sitting at my table with my roommate and I, but I didn't because I wouldn't want to see her do that to me.
    Fuck sakes. I dont know what to do, Its bothering the hell out of me to the fact that I cannot stop thinking about it.. and its not right or smart to do. arg :(
    I need to find a better way to deal with it, I know I could go fuck some chick randomly tonight, but I know how shitty it makes me feel seeing her do that in front of me.. as much as I hate what she did I don't want to do it back onto her.

My applogise for it being garbled thoughts but I need to get it out.

[/vent]

18. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Congratulations on you both acting like children.

Also, congratulations on ACTING EXACTLY THE WAY SHE WANTED YOU TO REACT. She was obviously just trying to make you jealous and get a reaction, and you did JUST THAT. She played you like a fiddle, and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker and she's probably wallowing in that attention you gave her last night.

:slap:

Now, wake the fuck up and take control of yourself. The best revenge is living well, and if you want to get revenge and/or affect this girlt then you have to be UNAFFECTED by her shit.

YOU WERE BROKEN UP. She has every right to go to the bar with a guy and it doesn't make her a slut. Newsflash, you reacted out of jealousy because she had a guy there and you haven't found a girl. Get over it and get over yourself. 95% of the time, a girl is going to be able to find a rebound IMMEDIATELY. Accept that instead of pretending it's some kind of game (be honest with yourself, your reaction was in part because you didn't have someone on your arm to affect HER with).

And stop going to the bar if you know she is going to be there. Stop looking for her when you are there. And go out and move on with your life.

19. weakone

weakone New Member

dot.

20. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

I know what she wanted me to do. I know we were broken up, all I asked her to do was be respectful if we are both going to be there. That was it.

My reaction wasn't because I didn't have a girl in my arm. I was because I asked her to be respectful and she did the exact opposite. I purposely dialed down the macking because I expected her to be there and I didn't want to cause shit. I called her a slut, because A: I knew it would bother her. B: we have been dating for a year and a half and she can't last a week without grabbing another guy, thats slut territory.

Regardless if I said anything or not to her that night the feeling would still be the same. As I said earlier it can be viewed as test of previous relationship strength. Cause I know myself after just breaking up with her I want to get my bearings before jumping in to the first vagina that gives me the opportunity.

I was planning to go, and she asked me not to go. I responed as pre above and she sent me other messages after that I jsut didnt respond to.

21. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

What makes you think that you can control what she does?

Essentially what you are saying is "I was pissed because I can no longer control her life."

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

It's not a matter of her being disrespectful to you. It's a matter of you being an insecure asshat.

23. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

I don't care what she does now that we are broken up, but to purposely rub it in my face is just low.

24. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

But according to your twisted rules, "rubbing in your face" = "her showing up with a guy to a public place to have a drink".

25. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

No, because I cared for her when I was in a relationship with her. We broke up but I still will respect that it has been a WEEK and not do that shit. I thought this was common courtesy/sense?

Aparently I am wrong. It has nothing to do with me tryign to control her you douche.