SRS broke up with bf

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by flowers, Jul 13, 2008.

1. flowers

flowers New Member

i just broke up with my bf of 6 months. i loved him. but there were things about him that annoyed me to the core yet i have never met anyone so amazing like him. i cant stop crying. i duno what to do. i am away from my family. i am doing summer school so most of my friends are away. he was my world for the past few months . we spent all our time together. i feel like going out but i am low on money.
    i feel so trapped. i want him to call me.
    gosh i am soo confused yet i know he is not good for me.

this is my first major break up and just dont know what to do with myself.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

:hug:

You know the U2 song, can't live with or without you? Its sometimes really the same with people , we love em to bits but we can't be anywhere near em.

Because of that he can't be a suitable partner in your life, its not the nicest thing to say or realise, but your relationship has come to a dead end road, the only thing you can do is turn your car around and head back to the main way of life, and find someone else (after you recover) who is compatible to suit your means. :love:

That doesn't make it any easier, but you can always love him and take every day , step by step of your recovery until you are strong enough to move on.

My advice: Hold on even tho its hard. :hug: We are here to support you.

3. flowers

flowers New Member

the song with or with out just made me just me into tears. i know we cant b together because we are not ment together but i will always love him.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I remember you and your last thread about him. He was an immature idiot and I'm glad you stood up for yourself and finally dropped him. You are both way too young to stretch out that "relationship."

Do what is right for yourself-do not call him or contact him. Do not answer his attempts to reach you. It will only confuse you and make you re-think your initial actions, which were a good move.

You are 18 years old and this is your first serious relationship. Please believe me when I say you will have most likely many more relationships in your life, and hopefully they will not be with wishy washy boys who break up with you every time they are upset. Don't ever stand for that kind of crap again.

5. kiri

kiri New Member

probably in less than a year you will be able to look back on this and say "wow, i can't believe i was upset about that!"

just enjoy yourself. focus on your summer school and meeting new friends.

6. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

:werd: life changes so quick with each month that passes by.

7. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

someone better will come right along in no time at all... spend some time on yourself finding happiness from within, and when that new person comes along they can augment your life, not be your minimum level of happiness.