SRS broke up, still living together

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by caucasion, Sep 9, 2008.

1. caucasion

caucasion New Member

about 2 months ago myself and my SO broke up. it hasnt been easy but we've been staying in the same apartment in different rooms. shes never home but alot of people have told me i need to have her move out, or move out. everyones encouraging me to do it because if i dont ill never be able to move on. reality is, im not ready to move on so i dont see the point in moving out, right now our bills are being split 2 ways so its helping me financially. ot, what do it do :sadwavey:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

My question would be, do you see any hope of getting back together? I mean maby its possible to work on the problems you two have and get back together again. But its basically all about what you want. Moving out isn't always that easy seeing how you first need to find yourself a new place that would be available to you. So there's still a lot of questions on this whole situation.

3. caucasion

caucasion New Member

i think we could get back together but she calls herself self destructive. shes already been through two bitter divorces so i guess thats part of the problem. she'll get irritated and ill do nothing wrong to cause her irritation. shes saying that she has to get her stuff worked out before we could be back together and im estimating thats not happening anytime soon

4. Traker82

Traker82 New Member

3rd time is never the charm let her go. If you can stand having her there then so be it, otherwise ask her to leave.

Question is: How do you feel?

5. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

Holy crap...this is my exwife to a T :eek3:

She used the exact line "I have to figure myself out before anything between us can happen"

I suggested moving out and moving on. It only hurts you the longer you stay together

6. less_than_adam

less_than_adam New Member

If you can afford to move out, do it man. It isn't healthy to live with your ex.

7. caucasion

caucasion New Member

thats the problem. we talked about it the other day and im sure that she wants to move out but doesnt want to say it. my buddy is coming back from overseas and is probably setting it up to rent into a house or apartment so i have an "escape" route if need be. but at the same time, i almost dont want to move out. its going to be hard to come home with a new girl and say hi this is my ex.... :(

8. less_than_adam

less_than_adam New Member

Just make a clean break man. It is the only way you can get over her. Obviously it isn't that easy when you have a history together, but that is really your only option.

9. caucasion

caucasion New Member

thanks for the advise guys/gals