SRS Breathing problems

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Nightrox, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Nightrox

Nightrox I'm a brownie

Hello all.
    Well here's my situation. Im in gr 12 and play basketball. Ive been playing for 10 years or so with no problems breathing. In gr 10 and 11 I would play the whole game and be tired afterwards but just a normal tired. This year however, I cant breathe at all. I mean im completly fatigued after literally 2 minutes of playing and have to take a break to catch my breath.

I've been to my dr several times. Been on asthma medication which didnt help at all, got lung tests that came up perfectly fine, dr even said better then normal, ruling out any possibility of Asthma. I've gotten blood tests that came up fine, and i've had a heart test which seemed fine. I've been put on two different anxiety medicines that didn't help at all and now im left wondering wtf is going on?

I have a Stress Test scheduled for the end of January so I guess we will see how that goes, but i was just wondering if maybe anyone else has experienced this?

Its quite frusterating as im in my senior year, team capt and all that and i havent been able to play the whole season.

My apologizies if this thread is in the wrong place, but just would like to hear some opinions or thoughts

thanks

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/fatigueprimer

If i could gamble id say Anemia, although a professional medical expert is neccesary to give a definite outcome,however if even they can't seem to distinguish what it is, we could at least try to orientate on what is most suspected.

Without sufficient iron , your blood can't carry enough oxygen to the cells in your body. The result: fatigue, weakness, faintness, and dizziness.

I mean if the blood,lungs,heart are ok and your still experiencing fatigue , it to me sounds asif your body cannot uptake enough oxygen as a result of low iron levels.

3. Nightrox

Nightrox I'm a brownie

Thanks for your response.
    I should perhaps ask my doctor if this could a possibility. My mom also thought it could have something to do with the blood oxygen level. And I do seem to fit all those symptoms.