Breasts

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OFI, Jul 11, 2006.

1. OFI

OFI New Member

So I had some breasts in my hands the other day and after playing with them a while I'm curious. How much do girls get turned on by playing with their breasts, licking, sucking, rubbing, massaging, etc etc

At what point is it just uncomfortably irratating? :hs:
    The girl did seem to motion towards massaging a little but this reminded me of making dough lol

Using nipple hardness as a gauge kind of works I guess..

2. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

did they feel like bags of sand? lol sorry i had to :p

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Are you a virgin? :mamoru: Sorry just had to ;)

Every woman is different, so the way we want our breasts played with is going to be different from woman to woman. Personally I don't like anything really hard (especially not hard sucking). I'm sure there are some women who love that though. Pay attention to your woman's reaction and that will tell you what to do and how to go about playing with them ;)

BTW her opinion on what she wants could change depending on the time of the month and how sore her breasts are too.

4. OFI

OFI New Member

Thought the bold bit might be part of an answer :) thanks, looks like I may just have to pay more attention to reactions I was trying my best. Light licking of the nipple got a giggly smile so I was like hrmm.. where as falling asleep massaging a boob got several taps on the hand :rofl:

[​IMG]

5. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

my SO loves when i bite her nips.... and often times i can feel her getting wetter the harder i bite and when she's about to orgasm.. i bite them really hard and she practically goes apeshit in her orgasm... also loves me kissing and sucking them and playing with them while going down on her.

6. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Every women is different. Their feelings can vary even between and after dinner. At one time, my girl can got completely turn-on by caressing the breasts. Maybe after an hour or so, her reaction could turn into sucking breasts more of a turn-on. Make sure you listen to her "engine note" when kissing, playing and touching any area on her body. :)

7. low20

low20 Member

my girl loves it...sometimes i think shes orgasming when i suck on them...i never asked tho, she goes wild and i like it.

8. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:mamoru:

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

*rawr*

10. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

It varies from woman to woman. I've know some who is done nothing for and others that have orgasms off nothing but the breasts. There are even ones who will tell it does nothing but they'll "learn" to get off on it.

11. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

It does vary for different women

personally, i like a light sensual touch followed by kissing, licking and sucking

the more sensual, the better

but when I'm feeling a bit freakier :naughty:, I like for them to be roughed up a bit

and a motorboat is fun every once in a while :mamoru:

just play and experience with them a bit to see what her physical responses are like and you can take it from there

12. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

:ugh: no. Someone obviously hasn't see 40 y/o virgin! or either you're just trying to make fun of me ;)

13. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

they ask him that after he said they feel like sand :hs: