LGBT Breakup

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by wrwarwick, Jan 3, 2009.

1. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

bf ended it again...says he cant be gay. This is the 2nd time it has happened before so I need to just let him go this time I think...he was never gay before he met me

How do you deal with the pain...it hasnt hit me that hard yet, he agreed to sleep with me tonight still and to give me a week to try to seperate at my own pace kinda...idk it hasnt hit hard yet, but i remember it, i know it will

so unreal....

2. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

drinking is always a good way :dunno: but then again i give out shitty advice

3. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

Considering it but im afraid if I do i will ad nyquil :(

4. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

ehhhh.....could be recipe for disaster

5. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

I feel your pain. I don't think I've ever loved nor will be in love but I've been in a state of infatuation I guess you could call it. I enjoy the company and we have fun together but I'm not getting ready to give someone all of me and not know that I have all of them. Which is why I say I'll never have a lasting relationship or love anyone in my lifetime.

You learn to deal with the pain in your own unique way, everyone is different. I hope everything works out for you and you end up happy in the long run cause life is too short not to experience pure happiness.

6. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

sux :hs:

I just kinda removed them from my life, all happened in the last 2 months. Sucks cus he still tries to talk to me and everytime he does I just go right back to liking him way to much, don't think ill ever be friends with him again unless I get away from him for a few months wihtout thinking about it....most of you probably know who im talking about :wtc:

7. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

dude obviously has issues with his own sexuality and isnt ready for a relationship right now, but might be later in the future. either way, you're better off without for the time being.

8. dude101

dude101 New Member

:werd: I hate the I'm not gay card

a add on to what mustafa wrote: I've delt with pain+drinking etc it will lead to nothing good I hope everything works out:hug:

9. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

welcome to growing up gay!

10. PanasonicYouth

PanasonicYouth New Member

It sucks man, but I'm sure it's probably pretty awful for him too.He's having to question his sexuality and clearly this isn't the time for him to be in a relationship.

That said, it still must be pretty awful for you, just don't do anything stupid!

Chin up, it'll be better!

11. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

Yea so we still slept together last night naked :o

I know I need to try to distance myself, but I want to do it slowly.

The good news is I might be moving 4 hours away to MD for a new job soon (I hope!) which would help. Its complicated kinda cuz we have a house together/savings together/dog etc but atleast its not an angry breakup trying to settle these things.

12. Naturally Baked

WTF....that guy has issues if you've created a whole life together and he decides hes "not gay" all of a sudden :ugh:

You're better off moving on

13. 2500

2500 Guest

There, changed that for ya.

Best advice I can give is just forget him. He's honestly a confused person, which I was when I was younger also. How old r u guys? I went through the "I'm not gay" phase when I was maybe 21 or 22? Said it was just experimenting and I wanted to be with a chick, yadda yadda. 26 now, been living with my bf for almost 3 years, lol. It's a shitty time for this dude. I rememeber what it was like trying to be "normal" (whatever normal means). I remember trying to shove those thoughts away and not think about them. The good news is, 9 outta 10 times, the guy will eventually realise being gay isn't something you can ignore and he'll go back to being honest with himself, but I certainly wouldn't wait around for him. If your paths cross after that point, terrific, but I'd deff move on and let him do his thing.

14. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

I know, but it doesn't make it any easier.

15. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

guys, its possible he's really not gay.

16. 2500

2500 Guest

Eh, if it was like a JO or something, I'd say yeah... but this dude bought a house, opened checking accounts, bought a DOG for god sake. I'd say he went way past "experimenting." Plus after "not being gay" he still slept naked with the OP? Please. Typical case of penis wants coolie but society makes it pretend to want va-jay-jay. :mamoru:

17. PanasonicYouth

I've nearly moved in with a previous girlfriend of two years when I was 18, the only thing that stopped me was that she broke up with me. (Of course, I'm now bloody glad that she did!)

Does that mean I'm not gay?

Sexuality is complicated, and as much as this break-up must suck, I fully agree with TheMustafa, and if this guy needs his space to make up his mind then that's important. he wasn't gay before, this might just have been an example of him liking someone very much in a platonic way, mis-judging it as something more, and then slowly realising (a bit too late) that he's not gay.

I think I sound like an asshole... I'm really sorry wrwarwick.

18. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

No I agree.

Although slight update, we were playing cards randomly, and it turned in to strip poker, and then it turned in to us giving each other oral, then he said he doesnt want it to to happen again, then he kisses me randomly, then when we go out to dinner with friends he randomly touches my leg.

I am confused but w/e happens happens, nothin i can control, and I am not gonna let him drag me along forever.

19. PanasonicYouth

It sounds like he's being a bit of a douche now though to be honest. Even if he needs to set himself straight (not in the literal sense!) he shouldn't be stringing you along like that.

20. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

:werd: thats not cool.

21. elevator

elevator The tenants think it's wonderful! ヽ(´ OT Supporter

:mad: a straight guy can get a boyfriend, but I can't

22. audrey

audrey New Member

:hay: I totally agree.

Warrick sounds like someone needs to move out and you need to spend time apart while he figures out what he wants. You need a clean break honey.

23. Naturally Baked

umm if he's serious and you really want to break away slowly then YOU need to tell him to stop doing that shit or to make up his mind.

24. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

Funny thing, this is actually his account. My name isn't warwick, its Mike. He just never used it so I do.

We just had a big cry session, where he told me he needs us to not hug etc, I told him I need him to stop making promises to me then breaking them cuz its convinient etc. Its so hard, he was like my best friend ever, we spend 1000% of our time together, never go anywhere w/o each other atleast knowing etc.

This is going to be so hard. I don't know how I can sleep alone. All I can think to do is drink myself to sleep. God knows how I am going to make it thru work monday...they need some kind of "bad breakup" leave...

I cant ever imagine wanting to love someone like this again, how can I put myself so open to hurt again.

25. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

I feel like I want to die right now, I hate my life...the only thing that keeps me is I know it wouldnt happen, I would end up in some psych warden instead where they send people who tried to kill themself, and I would lose my job, I would lose respect of everyone who loves me.

How do people make it thru this.