SRS breaking the law can make you feel helpless

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by excyte, Sep 24, 2007.

1. excyte

excyte Custom User Title:

ok so let me start of by saying i know i have poor judgement and made some STUPID mistakes which i regret every day of my life....

but im hoping someone can help me out a lil so i dont feel so discouraged as to where i can not even focus on my daily routines..

It started off with probation for 2 years and some c.s. for a felony being treated as a misd.. 3 mos. away from ending probation i get cought for posession and the judge extends my probation 6 months and more c.s. now my dumb ass gets aught again for poss. and have to face the judge soon...

All i hear is im going to jail and my life is fucked.. if i go to jail i get convicted of a felony (no more school, future jobs, horrible future), plus i have to do time, and the outcome will just be bad.

I am a good kid, im not a criminal, i go to college with a 3.7 in the Business college, i have held a full time job for over a year now as an intern at a oil supply compnay. and up until recently i have never fucked up.

now all this is happening to me i feel like WHY!? what did i do so wrong to deserve this besides being street dumb... i have this horrible feeling of helplesness.. besides my parents support (which got me out of jail for my first violation) i really feel like i have nothing...

any advice, im just ranting/ venting, at this point i really dnno what to do.
    sometimes i hope i get in a bad accident and die to avoid all this

2. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

Sorry friend, as a regular pot smoker as well (i assume thats what you meant by possession), I've had my run-ins with the law as well.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where we must deal with the way things are, rather than the way they ought to be (or the way we think they ought to be).

Now I could tell you you have no business being out and being careless with drugs but that doesn't help you, and you know that. The question is, how do you help your situation now?

Well, id be a hypocrite if i just told you to stay away from it all together, but that would certainly guarantee your safety. Apart from that, seriously don't smoke anywhere but somewhere where you're completely safe (IE - in your home, in a friends home, a PRIVATE location where NOBODY can fuck with you) and you will be ok 99% of the time.

Since I dont know the circumstances of your busts I cant tell you more beyond that. But seriously, weed is illegal, and just because a lot of folks act like its not doesnt mean its safe to do so. Sorry you had to learn that lesson the hard way :(

3. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

I know you don't want to hear this but you brought this upon yourself.. why else haven't you learned your lesson? Better yet, how come you keep getting caught? What are you doing that you end up getting charged with drugs? I'm not condoning you doing it but you should start to pinpoint why you keep getting caught and how you can change that but my best advice is to quit all together because you yourself can see how much BAD this is doing for you.. you get caught once, great, you get caught twice three months before your probation, great.. then you get caught THIRD TIME and now you're waiting to see the judge for your outcome. I really don't know if he/she will be tough but I can tell you if the 3 strike rule applies with baseball.. third time and you're out.. don't expect to get off this easily this time around and when its all said and I done I suggest you go cold turkey and be DONE with your drug use for GOOD.

Goodluck to you.

4. hd600s

hd600s New Member

buddy of mine got busted with 6 lbs in his car while on probation and got 2 and a half years...and a fellony, i know that doesnt make you feel any better but hear me out. he now works with me and is making a great living @ 60k a year for a major gas pipeline and fiber company. If worse comes to worse and you get jailtime it doenst mean the end of your life, you can still get everything back. Just keep your head up and it will workout in the end. How mcuh did you get busted with? He got the max sentance minus 6 months i thikn it was. if you have a decent attorney and didnt have a substantial amount in the car you should makout with 1year maximum all depends on how the dice is thrown.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The advice is clear and simple. Get yourself a DAMN good lawyer. And stay out of trouble. Really the American justice system is the easiest to understand in the world.

You have the sheep.

And

you have the goats.

The american system seperates the sheep from the goats, so what you've got to proof is that you have no bad intentions , http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10690 , the guys at expertlaw , can give you the expertise you need. If i where you id study that forums articles forwards and backwards to take all the neccessary means to defend your position to the outmost. You won't regret if you did everything in your power to prevent , afteral at this point its a wonderfull moment, to take all the means neccessary to defend your future. If you fuck up in life, then you have to face the consequenses = true. And now you have to climb for your life, to get out of the hell hole you dug for yourself. Stay out of trouble kid, its worth it, you aint never want to return to this kind of shit again.

6. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

GREAT POST.