breaking the ice..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrxRacer619, Aug 29, 2005.

1. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

guide me through, folks.. i figured i'd catch on but i'm getting older and still nothin.. i need help breaking the ice out of the blue and also after getting hints like smiling or staring. I've got that a few times but i never have the courage to act upon them. i just don't know what the fuck to say.... i can't start convos. lol :hsd:

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

hey, mind if i sit here?
    im "insert your name here"
    nice to meet you
    are you waiting for somebody?/are you from around this area of town?/etc

when you first meet someone/anyone, your first person impression counts. im sure 99% of the women wouldnt want to meet a pervert so dont give them that corny smile or raised eyebrows. this is the time to be a gentleman and show that you are absolutely not the typical man in this world (one who aims for sex).

be yourself. if your truly a sick pervert, then idk what to say. when i first meet women, i talk to them as if they were my close homeboys to let her/them know im real chill and laid back. cause thats how homies are with each other right?

before you step your game up, check yourself. you have to make sure if she is interested in you. example: if a woman was eyeing you across the room, then shes gonna be just as nervous as you when you approach her probably. if she hasnt caught your attention, then find a way and notice yourself to her and see how her reactions are.

3. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

ask her about her day, it works for me.

also try to think of her as a friend. it makes you more comfortable and won't make you nervous.

4. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

this is a tough one for me too, me and rejection don't get along.

5. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

no one likes rejection. it only takes practice and getting knocked down a couple times to make you stronger and stronger.