LGBT breaking out

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by nygiantplaya, Apr 27, 2007.

1. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

alright well i take minocycline and i use proactive and somhow i still have alot of pimples... like thier will be times were im pimple free just about then randomly i break out like madd... its not like i dont wash my face or somthing but i look in the mirror and my face is been really oily.. prolly part of the reason for breaking out...

any1 have any ideas on how to not be so godamn oily.. or what i should use for acne/pimples? that works

2. fez1juan

fez1juan spadoinkal!

Nivea for men as a good oil reducing facewash and face scrub that works for me. It also gives you this crazy glow. Thats what I would recommend

3. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

for me, the biggest thing was to ensure that the soap that you use isn't in contact with your body. at the very least, use a separate bar to avoid spreading body bacteria upward

the best solution is to use something in a bottle, since it's closed and will not be exposed to the moisturee (and mold) of the bathroom.

I use a line called Lab Series for Men. Specifically, they have something called Lift Off! Power Wash, day rescue (moisturizer for the day) and night rescue (you get the idea).

since I began using these, I really don't break out ever

4. 2500

2500 Guest

its not always in the soap though. diet could cause breakouts, so could laying on dirty things. how often do you change your pillow case? do you sweat at night? do you wash your hands regularly? you have to remember that washing your face alot opens your pores, so if your not actively keeping your face clean, you'll prolly be doing more damage than good. i notice with me, i wash my face in the shower, thats it. i get maybe 1 pimple a month if that. if i sometimes feel like doing a little mini makeover, i'll use biore' pads, apricot scrubs, black head creams, masks, yadda yadda, the next day, i'll have 6 pimples, lol. so, sometimes overwashing can cause more pimples if you don't keep up with it.

5. stolid_agnostic

you probably also get the effect of drawing out something underneath, which causes you to break out

also, in my experience, any change in routine or product will cause me to break out

it's possible that since you're using these things on a one-by-one basis instead of daily, your skin can't adjust to it

6. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

well i mean nothings really different then before.. and ive been noticing my face has be supperrr oily i think thats the bigest problem.. i just set up a apointment with my doctor mabye he can figure out what i gotta do and if i need a stronger perscription?

7. stolid_agnostic

what are you eating that's different? are you exercising differently? something in your life has probably changed

also, it may be better to figure it out without medications so that you can save on money and side-effects and only resort to meds if you REALLY have to

8. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

it's shit for me in the winters, it's good times in the summer. I should take better care, but i dont. Far too many more important things to worry about.

Talk to your doctor. They'll put you on some different things until a good med is found.

9. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

sometimes it's things in your diet that can cause excessive breakouts. :o

10. XPX

XPX New Member

BP 2.5% is a good start

11. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

well ive been eating really healthy the last 3 weeks... i dont think its that ... lol

12. stolid_agnostic

but if it's a change, it could be

if you were eating lots of junk food before, it may be the remainder of that coming out

13. fez1juan

fez1juan spadoinkal!

stress doesn't help either. I would break out alot when i was over worked and stressed. Diet comes into play alot.