Breaking it Off With G/f

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Immaculate2k3, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Immaculate2k3

Immaculate2k3 New Member

ok lurker here :)

but seriously i am feeling as though i am with my g/f for only sex which is wrong.

she is a coo person but i don't have the feelings i use to and its almost v-day and i got her a ring(which i order back during christmas) and now i don't know if i should break up b4 or if i should stick it out.

its not good but if i can break it off i want to be friends because she is a person i can chill with

what do you guys think?

cliff: Have g/f only seem to want sex from her. Want to break it off and be friends is that possible?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

No it's probably not possible, but you sound young. Enjoy your life whether it be with your girlfriend or without her. Just don't lead her into thinking you want something more serious from your relationship.

3. Immaculate2k3

Immaculate2k3 New Member

hmm iam 20 bout to be 21 iam still young but when i say ring i meant a claddagh ring which is kinda like a friendship or marriage ring so i figured the friendship thing could work but i think i've been hinting at breaking up like saying to me to love someone is to want the best for them and how i feel bad about not being thoughtful all the time

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

if you dont think things are going to change, and you really only like her for sex, then just get the break-up over with. Yea she might be pissed (who knows :dunno: ) but it will be easier to get over it now then later down the road.

Don't lead someone on man, its not worth it for both of you. She gets hurt when she finally finds out, and you get hurt because you are stuck somewhere where you know you dont want to be anymore.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Agreed. Staying with her longer is only leading her on, you are lying to her (and yourself), and if you were both single you could both end up meeting someone else who you are much happier with. If I were you, I would not expect - or try - to be friends with her for a while. Take a break for, oh I dunno, 3-6 months at least? Besides, if you hang out with your ex, other single women will think you still like her and will avoid getting involved with you.

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Have you talked to her. My gf used to give me TOO MUCH SEX, and I told her that if this is only about sex I dont want it. She told me she thought that was acceptable as her last relationship(which went sour) thats what I happened. I then told her no I enjoy her company blah blah blah. She agreed completely and now it's perfect.

You need to talk to her...

7. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

The exact same thing just happened to me. I broke it off. She got really mad but it's better in the longrun. With time she'll understand and you'll be friends again. Atleast that's what happened with me.