break ups

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lamour, Dec 23, 2008.

1. lamour

lamour New Member

so my friend has been dating this guy for about two months. she liked him in the beginning but hes been getting increasingly annoying and shes become disinterested. Im not sure if there was ever any real potential here, but she was trying to figure it out. About two weeks ago, after maybe four times of hanging out he asked her to be his gf. She said no that she wasnt interested in having a boyfriend, but that could still see each other. It was obvious that he wanted more from her, and she was just kinda slong for the ride. Recently one of her really shy guy friends had finally gotten wasted enough to make out with her and then spent the night this past weekend. still shes seeing the other guy although she keeps saying she wants to break it off with him. she wanted to do it over the phone the other night and didnt have the balls. tonight she comes home from hanging out with him, her goal of course being to end it and we find out she still hasnt pulled the trigger. she says she tried and he kept interrupting her and she didnt get to it. finally we said you gotta call him just end it now, dont string this poor guy along, let him go meet some other chicks since hes clearly hung up on you. basically the whole point is shes like nah ill just be such a bitch till he breaks it off with me, less trouble for everyon! WTF, thats just not right you have to end it if you dont like the person right, you cant just string them aong.

What do you guys think~

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

this guy sounds a little bit clingy, so don't suger coat the breakup. If you lets just be friends him, hes going to try to lets just be friends his way back to boyfriend and its going to be an annoying mess.

Your friend should call and just tell him hes a sweet guy but it just isnt working out. goodbye. If he has enough pride to leave it at that, great. If not, just have her say "I met someone else and want to pursue that" That should be that nail in the coffin.

being a jerk until he doesnt like her anymore is not less trouble, it just requires less courage

3. lamour

lamour New Member

i tried to tell her that but shes to afraid to hurt him which is the completely messed up part since hes just gonna end up hurting him more. i dont think she ever said i wanna just be friends she just said i dont wanna be your girlfriend yet, she afraid of commitment, and i think she was holding out for something better to come along. thing is hes actually a cool guy, perhaps not as interesting or out there as her new guy, but this guys more of a mans man. i offered to hook up with him so he owuld have to break up with her. lol

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Im talking about at the breakup. If she breaks up with him and gives him a ray of hope, hes gonna go for it.

plan B actually isnt so bad. it would definitely take the sting out of it for him. but it might get a bit messy.

5. lamour

lamour New Member

ha, it would be fun. so you never give a ray of hope in relationships when you break up?

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

what'd i say in that other thread? oh yeah, sometimes you have to learn things the hard way. ;)

In this case when its a simple matter of she just plain doesn't like him, there really isn't a ray of hope, and because you say he "got annoying" im guessing you mean got clingy, which means you want to be all the more sure that you are clear and that its time to move on.

if she wants to throw something nice in say, "and you are more lamour's type, so you might want to call her :naughty:"

7. lamour

lamour New Member

i wish hes not man enough for me, and hes kind of scrawny. anyway cant sleep with someone my friend did, and further more the reviews weren't that great but that could just be cause they didn't have chemistry and he and i don't either