break-up v. great in bed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by yadeadson, Oct 17, 2008.

1. yadeadson

yadeadson New Member

so i've been seeing this girl for a year and some change. there's two things she's VERY good at: cleaning (she's very OCD) and sex (5"2' 110 lbs of raw energy). now i know that's the dream for most guys, but i really only started dating her because i was pretty torn up from a previous relationship, and well, she's hot. which, as anyone knows, does wonders for the ego. as of late though, i'm pretty much done with the sex, everything is clean, and i'm starting to feel the erosion of my projected feelings towards her. so anyways this is how it went down...

lately i've been burying myself in work and activities because, i'm rather selfish, and double as to put separation between us. so last week she calls me up and gives me the perfect out. she's asks me, "are you happy in this relationship?". man-o-man i thought the gods were smiling upon me. so i laid it all out on the table. i explained to her, in more words than these, that "i don't see myself marrying you", "i'm really not in love with you", "i don't want to be in a relationship", "this is pointless", "this is over", and avoided all contact with her after that conversation.

later that evening she decided to make an unannounced visit to my house (this isn't the first time i've tried ending it, so i was prepared for this). upon arriving home from work i had turned all the lights off in the house except for a lamp in the living room which i always leave on. she drives up as expected. so i turn off the television and take up eyes at the peep hole in the front door. she knocks on the door as i watched her silently, pretending of course that' i'm not home. after a few minutes she walks away to where i can no longer see her. i had thought my simple little plan had been quite effective, and she was leaving. little did i know she had walked around to the back of the house and jimmied the door open. walked up the stairs in complete stealth, and tapped me on the shoulder as i was staring out of the peep hole in the front door like a fool. i couldn't help but laugh as i was busted in the act of silently being a dick. in fact i couldn't keep it together enough to keep my guard up, and so we're still together. i'll try again this weekend.

any tips aside from sleeping with someone else or using my fists of persuasion?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. fray

fray New Member

you're a grown man. make a decision. stick to it. lock your doors. just because you're dating, or were, doesn't make it ok for her to bust into your house. seriously. how did you go from broken up to her busting into your house to dating again? you have no backbone. you already know what to do. just do it.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:ugh:

Good luck with not letting your dick make all your decisions.

4. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

She broke into your house? This bitch sounds like a nut job, tell her straight up it's over and you don't want to see her anymore. Also add that anymore breaking & entering will result in a visit from the police or the business end of a shotgun.

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I love how she knows what you were up to, and doesn't care....

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Let her know that if she does that again, you will call the cops and have her charged with trespassing.

You do NOT just walk into someone's home without invitation.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol thats pretty hilarious I hope you ate her pussy out nice for being agressive make sure to lick her asshole too :)

8. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

:rofl::bowdown::rofl::bowdown: at her getting the jump on you. I was seriously LOL! Thats fucking great.

If i was you i would try to see if she will have a 3some with another girl? Its a win win for you.

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

10. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

:rofl: Well written.

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

i like her. can i has her #?

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: i couldn't help but to laugh at this. i would've loved to have been a fly on your wall.

seriously though. man up. tell her it's over. over!

13. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds to me like you have no back bone... Hiding in your own home to avoid conflict is very immature.

14. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

dude, suppsedly shes hot and shes great in bed. either keep her aound as a fuck buddy or send her to me. ill take care of her ;)

15. yadeadson

yadeadson New Member

yeah yeah i do already know what to do. i'm just having trouble sticking to my guns. it was just the humorous situation that broke down the serious in my directive. also, it's just hard to look into another persons eyes that says they love you more than life, they want to be married to you, and that they want to have your babies.. yadda yadda, and tell them that you don't want any of that with them. it's so much easier on the phone (and cowardly yes i know).

16. yadeadson

yadeadson New Member

eh.. it's not the dick. it's the guilt. the dick is actually a rather impartial judge in all this.

17. yadeadson

yadeadson New Member

it's not like i hate her. i'd actually really like to be in contact with her after all this. with the exception of one particular ex, i'm actually still in close contact with all of my ex's. they own a particular moment in my life and i'd like to be there for them and see the progression of their lives... but i have always wanted to use my mossberg 590. i'll keep you updated. :mamoru:

18. yadeadson

yadeadson New Member

tell me about it. i can't really find any plausible faults in her. she loves me to death, she's always commiting over-the-top acts of unprovoked thoughtfulness, she's great in bed, does anything i ever ask of her.. i feel like such a fag for trying to end all of this for my "feelings", but what can you do.

19. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Fuck, we'v all been there done that. If you ain't into her, you ain't into her. No use trying to make it work

Or, just leave the country. Has worked for me. I don't have to see her, I've met an awesome chick over here and don't have to think I'm being followed everywhere by a chick who can't accept that sometimes things don't work out how you planned

20. evh

evh Active Member

But seriously, that's a crazy story. If a girl pulled that shit with me it would make me feel like money. That is, if she's as hot as you say she is.

21. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

There were a couple of girls who were working the summer at my job this year, and one of them told me that some guy she saw at a party used that phrase and from then on she was going to use it too.

Hearing you say it, makes me realize that it's probably in a rap song or something. :mamoru:

Anyways, what she did was called "breaking and entering." You should have called the cops.

22. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

:ugh:

23. Askesis

Askesis New Member

:ugh: what?

Unless you like people you break up with breaking into your house :dunno:

24. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

So, the first line of defense is to call the cops on a 5'2 girl?

25. Askesis

Askesis New Member

Fact is, she was not welcome. She came uninvited. When she got there, it was made clear by no answer of the door that either she was not welcome or that he was not home. So she trespasses through his back yard and breaks in through his back door.

But he's the bad guy if he decides to call the police? It may be extreme, but not unwarranted.