SRS Break up or not?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pringles, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

We'll OT I've given this my complete thought and I'm curious what you guys have to say about the situation.

I've been "dating" one girl since HS. The reason I say dating is that we have been together on and off. Whenever we have broken up it's been her telling me. She has also cheated on my once in which I took her back for it and she has changed believe it or not( I think so at least ). The problem is we recently have just become very distant in that she goes to school in CO and I goto school in CA. I see her on breaks and shit but that isnt enough for me. I'm also very sexy active and she apparently has lost all lust for me once she went on her BC. She used to give me head almost anywhere and swallow and she let me try anal once. Ever since she left for college this all died and changed. She says strong nos to it all and refuses to give me head as it's now "gross." She also smokes a lot which I dont approve of. She also doesn't like me touching her in certain places b/c of her self-esteem IE Face( too many zits ) and her stomach (she doesnt like it). I recently bought her lingerie for xmas in hopes that would spice shit up and make me more attracted and that didnt seem to work. She is pretty into me in the fact that I dont call her anymore. She does all the calling. Id also like to join a frat next quarter in the fact that im pretty bored with my social life right now in college. She doesnt aprove of it.

I guess the queston is do I break up with her or not?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  2. danlhinz

danlhinz New Member

Take a "break" for a year or two. If you really love each other you will end up together.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

so I just use the bullshit I need a break from you excuse? I hope I can do better than her in the future to be honest. I also feel that im in college and to have to deal with a gf just isnt really what college was ment to be done with.

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I have been through this hell.

She is not in love with you man.

Tell her you are breaking up with her because she commited adultery and you feel as if she did not learn the lesson well enough.

No bullshit. Strait to the line.

See how remorseful she is. There will be two stages of remorse, one of compassion for you (I am so truley sorry I broke your heart and cheated on you), and remorse for oneself (You are breaking up with me??? *bawl, cry, bohoo*)

See which comes out more.

You want love. Not lust. Not a fuck buddy relationship. You know you want love. She is very insecure. I have seen this one before. Break it off.

It will hurt you, either way. Taking her back was a mistake though, they should come crawling back repenting for cheating. She obviously does not have the deepest compastion for your emotions, which is why she thought with her vagina not her heart, or her head.

Be with someone who thinks with their heart and head, and can control their genitals. Don't look. Be out there, meeting girls, but do not search for her. You will just meet her oneday.

And work on yourself. You took her back; I dumped mine when she cheated on me. She had this daydream facination of her prince. Lamentably, she will go through life and have many, many "princes", and still be misrible.

Poor dreamer. She tries hard on self improvement, too bad she is horrible at taking good advice. (talking about my ex)

Peace

5. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

My girlfriend had a horrible impact on my first semester. After she cheated I quit all the falacies of drugs, alcohol, and vices and dug into the books hard.

You need to focus on your studies, not an unfaithful girl.

Breaks are excuses to go fuck someone else. You deserve better (I am hoping).

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why do you even have to ask? You're clearly not happy being with her. End it, and find someone who makes you happy.

7. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

She has some issues to face. She will not work with you. She cheated on you. She is very insecure and probally has dreams that no man can meet up to, while she lets herself go.

I think you are like me, and kept wanting to help her and help her. It can get destructive.

I would embrace being single at that point in the relationship. Take all that energy you invested into her, and direct it at yourself. Be amazed at the results. Find out to be happy without a woman. It is hard, you can do it if you try.

8. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

Don't 'take a break', that sounds wimpy. Just end it.

9. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Good Call. Grab a Miller Lite!

10. urbanlegend

urbanlegend One Love

'

In most cases, if not all, yes. Either that or you are trying to punish her/yourself for something.