break up for bad sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by goldenflyte, Feb 12, 2005.

1. goldenflyte

goldenflyte is that like the cracker?

would any of you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend if they were bad in the sack? my current girl is not very good at all and I can't decide if I should just end it or stick with her and try to teach her all the fun things we could do.

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Well sex amongst other things can always get better with good communication and willingness to expirement, and open ones mind; horizons.......

Doesnt sound to me like you've even tried talking to her about it; and are considering breaking up already? over something very trivial especially at first stages, I say break up with her; b/c she deserves better.

3. RockChick

RockChick New Member

how is she not good?!?!

4. TraumaMC

TraumaMC Guest

Some girls just suck in bed. It's definitely a valid reason to break up with someone.

5. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

Maybe you're just looking for a reason to break up with her? If not, then talk to her about what you need and want in bed. IMO, if you really wanted to be with her then you could work on the sex thing.

6. cuz

cuz Guest

definately dont break up with her over that, and dont tell her thats why your breaking up with her or you will seriously scar her for life! (thats a little harsh but u know what i mean)

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowdown: well put.

8. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

work with her. if she's unwilling, dump her.

9. What is bad?
    Is she not into it / doesn't want it often enough / doesn't want to experiment?
    Or does she do things badly (blowjob etc?)

10. RockChick

RockChick New Member

thats number 3 asking for a definition of "bad"... now answer man!!! we are all curious... ;)

11. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I completely agree.

For me, it's all about comfort levels and communication.
    I've been told i'm "just ok" or "good" after the first time or two. But after several times, i loosen up, and pay a lot more attention to what she seems to like. Then i get the "OMG come back later today, and do me again"

But, since you're asking this, and appearantly not answering the "define bad" questions. Just leave her, let a more deserving, and patient man get her, who will wait til she's comfortable, and slowly experiment with her. Teaching her in a sence on how to be amazing in the sack. Every woman can be amazing, it just takes time. And an open mind.

12. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

I broke up with someone because the sex was really, really bad. No regrets at all. It was all about him - nothing to do with me. Ahem... I have needs too you know!

13. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

It's harder for a guy to be good in bed. Guys are easier to please, requires less work, for the most part, on the woman, to please the man. However, there's a lotta things a man has to learn about women, or specifically certain women, for him to please her. A man can be taught too, but he has to be VERY open minded, and has to REALLY like experimenting, and listening. A lotta men have trouble with the listening part, and get insecure if they feel they aren't up to par. Then they end up listening less, and feeling worse. And for any women, if you can tell it's all about him, just leave his selfish ass.

Edit: i'm filled with typo's today

14. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

there are alot of guys who suck in bed, so obvoisuly there are alot of girls who are terrible in bed. dont listen to alot of these people, if shes bad in bed it can definetly strain things.

15. goldenflyte

well first off she never wants any, then theres the whole she doesn't want to stray from missionary, she is completely silent the whole time even if im asking her what she likes or if she likes what im doing, she's given me a total of like 30 seconds over 2 months of a handjob, hasn't even given head or anything, she basically just wants to grind then stick it in her (before shes even wet) which hurts like hell for both me and her but she doesn't want to change the way from anytime i've tried to mention possible ideas to her, i could solve that problem if i went down on her (i've been told by past gfs that i have a great tongue) but she needs to trim or shave some down there before i go anywheres close

16. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I said to work with her. Sex is like dancing, some people are horrible at it, but its a skill you can improve upon. How do you improve? Practice.

If someone is unwilling to learn, or they take it as a personal attack, I'd say they're going to treat a good amount of things in their relationship that way. In which case, you're better off with someone else.

17. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Ok, in that case, she seems unwilling. So, yeah, i'd say leave her. She either needs someone to push her, or someone a LOT more patient than most men.
    Also, reminds me of a girl i was with, what type of BC is she on?

18. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

how much do you like/love her? I would think that question should be answered befor even thinking of the one you asked and that answer should be the answer to both.

19. RockChick

RockChick New Member

does she even like you?!?!
    maybe she doesnt feel ready for sex and ur are pushing for it but you're not really aware of your pushing... did that make sense?

sorry, its early in the morning!

20. goldenflyte

we've been moving at her pace actually shes the one that has initiated it most of the time. since she doesn't want it very often ive stepped back to let it go at her pace

21. goldenflyte

she's on the pill

22. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Sorry to play devil's advocate... But she could feel the same about you.. The unresponsiveness could be her reaction to something you are not doing right.

23. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Damn that's no fun! Maybe try and make her more comforable and maybe she'll come around, but if it really bothers you that much, tell her straight up what you told us.

24. cuz

cuz Guest

dump her, sex isnt the most important part of a relationship.... when your haivng it and its good, but in your case i think it is the most important thing. there is apparntely something wrong, you seemed to be doing everything right, asking her waht she wants, going at her pace, i would just end iot if i were you, im sure you can get a much better girl who will appreichate your will to please her. i say move on... contrary to what i said before!

25. Bella

Bella New Member

Dont say exactly those words cause that could damage her. Simply say lets try something new I know your a little hesitant but I can make you feel soo much better I swear. Dony just say you suck in bed and point out the reasons. Maybe a softer approach.