SRS Break-up competition?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sure why not?, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

Does anyone ever feel like it's a competition between you and your ex after a bad breakup/ long relationship?

Don't worry, I've done my best to cut all ties, set it and forget it, ect.... But I just can't seem to get out of my head what/who she might be doing.

Before you criticize me for being emo, I'll let you know that yes I am getting out and enjoying myself on campus, I've gone to some great frat parties, and also have met several girls in the past few weeks. But I still can't seem to get her or what she might be doing out of my head. And on top of this I feel like it's some sort of unwritten competition to see who can move on faster.

How do I stop thinking like this???

[/emo rant]

2. iamjeff6

iamjeff6 UDARIS

i was like that when i recenlty broke up, kept thinking about her blah blah blah

but being single is sooooo key

partying with friends kicks ass not having to worry about what im doing and if my gf is gonna get mad

just go out, have a good time, and lay the meat like you mean it

3. Same here there was a competition between the both of us (the ex and I) and we knew it and I won, so I have no rush what so ever, now I can enjoy more of my single life.

4. lycorisdew

lycorisdew New Member

dude fuk her (u kno wut i mean..). dun play that little game. wastes ur time especially if u end up wit some random girl jus to tick ur ex off. im sure u cant help thinking bout her (which is natural in break-ups) but dun live ur life around those thoughts.