GUN Brady campaign tries scare tactics and bullshit...how far will they go?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ghostrider4450, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

They will do anything to get what they want. Including screwing up tourism to Florida. What isnt off limits to them? Other than scaring incoming passengers at Miami International...

"avoid confrontation with residents and motorists..." :rofl:

Heres some more BS....about the FN 5.7
    http://www.bradycampaign.org/ler/fnh/

Video:
    http://www.bradycampaign.org/ler/fnh/fnh_full.mov

Watch that vid, and you will see the bullshit oozing out. Especially since hay doesnt have the same ballistic absorbing qualities as someones body. Body armor like that needs to have ballistic clay or somthing simmiliar to absorb the impact. If there isnt a proper backstop, the bullet WILL go through. Go fucking figure.

2. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

oh god :rofl:

3. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'll tag for when i get home tonite. im at work stealing intraweb and have shitty signal on my laptop vid's take to damn long to load.

4. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

I love all that bullshit about the 5.7. I'm sure a hardened criminal will go to a FFL dealer, fill out all the necessary paperwork, have a background check done, pay ~$800 for the gun, another $20 for a box of ammo, if the dealer even has any in stock, and then go hunting the streets for a cop to shoot at.

5. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

What a crock of shit. They had to mention how people who have a CCW could use this as a carry gun, have a bad day and go on a killing spree. I'm embarrassed that these guys used to be cops/soldiers.

6. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

well said. this is the problem with most anti-gun (liberal) assholes. they have NO FUCKING IDEA what they are talking about. i find it amusing. they may as well give up. i dont know about 150 years from now, but in my lifetime, NO ONE is taking guns away. there are too many red blooded americans out there that will use deadly force rather than give up our 2nd amendment rights.

America....FUCK YEA!

7. Clusive

:rofl: He was a cop and he forgot to chamber a round? :rofl::rofl:

8. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I guess no one saw the Colbert Report when he had a clip on the Brady Campaign handing those flyers out in Fl.

The next day he had something that he said was a fax he recieved from James Brady and it was like, "Do you want a piece of me?!"

Colbert said, "Sure I do, I'll take pistols at Dawn... ohh wait, you don't own one"

9. Clusive

:bowrofl:

10. EvilSS

EvilSS New Member

I don't even really like the 5-7 but I swear I'm going to buy one just to piss the nutballs off.

11. DCM

DCM New Member

if these people spent half the time they spend trying to pull guns out of law abiding citizens hands there would not be a hungry mouth in this country.

12. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

The FiveseveN may not be the best handgun, and the ammo may be controversial, but this is the biggest crop of shit surrounding any one gun I have ever seen. :ugh:

13. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I wish you were right, but I fear you are very wrong. The simple fact is people are taking guns away already. Handguns in chicago and DC, SF's residents don't seem to have a problem with it. All sorts of magazine limits and restrictive laws in states. Where were all the "cold dead hands" people when guns were being confiscated in new orleans, or banned in chicago? How about california's registration where they'll let you know when a gun you own is now illegal due to changed in the law and how you need to have it altered or turned in?

The truth is your gun ownership rights are going to be pecked away at little by little, some places it will be bans on types of guns, then ammunition (no JHP in new jersey!), some places with magazine capacity and before you know it you'll be left with a subsonic .22lr and the government will have the gun registered in your name and send a large group of men to take it from you. One day the country won't go anti-gun and all the gun owners will revolt in a display of patriotism. We'll roll over and take the laws one by one not noticing how bad its getting before its too late. Most people wouldn't have a problem either because the government would still be outwardly good. Once the citizens are unarmed you can do as you please.

Thats a little more tin foil hat then I really am, but I think we're well on the way to disarming the public. There will be no revolt, its always in the works.

14. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

:werd:

15. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I agree rights are slowly getting wittled away, I doubt it would ever come down to an all out confiscation, and if it did 99% of the people will probably just hand them over, what'llprobably happen is there will be a ban, currently owned weapons will be grandfathered in and registered, they'll end up not being transferable so essentially when the owner dies the gun must be turned over.
    If it comes down to outright confiscation I'm not sure what I'de do, would I turn over all my guns? hell no I've got several with no papertrails face to face sales, I dont know if the 2nd amendment is done away with it isn't my America anymore... there was a discussion on arfcom today about this I'm gunna cut and paste what someone said cause it sounds pretty good to me..

"That being said, if there is an active search to find them or take them from me, then there would likely be force meted out. Sometimes you gotta decide if you want to die old and in a diaper, or young and naked in your living room holding an AKMS while covered in blood with a couple of dead SWAT guys in the "fatal funnel" of your front doorway.

Shit happens, and when said shit happens, it's usually a very bad event for everyone involved.

Remember Ruby Ridge."

Not saying thats what I'de do but..

16. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:rofl: No bunker yet maybe when I move out of NY lol

17. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

18. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

People are real fucking morons if they believe it will do a damn thing to stop crime, if I'm a criminal it makes life alot easier cause now I know all my victims will be unarmed.

See my other post in this forum, The brits want to end there ban on handguns now poor bastards to late now.

19. SlowNegative

SlowNegative Her name is Rio

I hate gun control.

20. EvilSS

EvilSS New Member

But but but it worked so well for alcohol! And Drugs, there is not a single place in the US you can obtain illegal drugs anymore!

:rofl:

21. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

:rofl:

Last I heard, the 5.7 round had some of the shittiest terminal ballistics of any handgun round on the market.

22. slowbird

slowbird I am the son, and the heir, of a shyness that is c OT Supporter

:rofl: :bowdown:

Those anti-gun idiots have absolutely gone insane. I'd love to beat the shit out of them, because they'd have no guns to stop me from doing so. Oh wait...their bodyguards have guns. :hsugh: hypocritical fucksticks.

23. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fienswine has a conceal carry permit, its ok for her to carry she's special but its not ok for us :ugh:

one of my antigun fuckstick senators
    [​IMG]
    again i guess hes special its ok for him but not me

24. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I just watched the video and I can't believe they said that...

The Brady Campaign puts out so much fucking Bullshit it's amazing... I'm scared to click on their "Facts Page"

25. Clusive

He also got the ratings wrong for the vest. Level IIA is not certified to stop a .44Mag, you need a Level IIIA to stop it. Level IIA isn't even rated to stop a .357Mag.

And the 9mm and 12g slug "bounced" off? You've got to be kidding me.