Braces VS Pearly Teeth

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by krondo, Oct 7, 2005.

1. krondo

krondo New Member

I don't know about all of you but sometimes i find that girls with braces tend to be that little bit more attractive, not saying that their teeth are severly fucked up but a girl that has had her braces for a while now and who's teeth are practically straight and have braces i tend to think have that little bit of sexyness to them more than just some girl with teeth. i can't think of any positive/negative feedback of this and if you say that girl with braces will cut your dick up during oral sex you're completely mistaken...

2. Baited

Baited Fur Ballin OT Supporter

haha yeah i think the same sometimes...this girl i was hooking up with had braces and now they came off and its like i think she looked really cute with them on...i dont know its wierd but i feel the same as you.

straight white teeth are always nice though :)

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

It depends on the person. Everyone is different and some guys/girls can pull some stuns other people cant. For example i have a friend that can wear berretas (sp?) and chicks dig it. I'd like to wear them but I look like a fool. Also some people look like dorks w/ glasses. I did an experiment because I have always been told I look better with glasses. I put two pics up on hotornot. com. One w/ and one w/o glasses. The pic w/ glasses had a rating of 1.5 higher than the pic w/o glasses. So I think its all about the person.

4. Tenchuu

Tenchuu New Member

I'm going with a chick righ now that has braces and good teeth. it's hot as all hell. braces or the sexy secratairy glasses are just hot for some reason. and I know i'm not alone on those.

5. ej25power

ej25power OT Supporter

I totally know what you mean.

I think my gf is gonna get braces soon:x: So hott.

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

+1 on the braces bandwagon. it can look fugly but it can also look extremely cutehot :)

7. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Braces can look cute.
    But id rather not be with girl who had them.

:noes:

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i'm picky about teeth, but i highly doubt i'd date a guy with them. i'm very picky about oral hygiene, and braces make it a lot easier for someone to have food and crap stuck in their teeth :barf:

now, straight pretty white pearls = :bowdown:.... the same guy could be 230940234 times hotter if i see his teeth when he smiles than if he doesn't. :)

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: Id prefer a girl with just strait, pearly white teeth...however braces can be very very cute....kinda a jailbait thing I guess.

10. low20

low20 Member

im not a fan of braces...i had a gf in HS that had braces for a little bit. its kind of annoying when kissing cuz u can cut up ur lips, but for everything else like BJ's it didnt seem to make a difference. I just think braces are nasty looking. on the other hand, my current GF is is over 20 would kill to have braces and she has the straightest teeth ive ever seen, (dont ask me why she wants them cuz i have no clue) but id pay for her not to.

11. Original

Original OT Supporter

[edit]

nevermind, I didn't read correctly. Didn't know you meant the braces were actually on, I thought you meant girls that've had braces :hs:

Smiles make a big impression on me, so girls that've had braces have adorable smiles, but I'm not all into girls that [have] braces

12. HamTard

HamTard New Member

i have a girl who had braces when we first hooked up, and now has straight teeth

13. krondo

krondo New Member

well it is in the same boat as well, wehter she had braces or still does is quite the same, i like those girls to this girl recently got her braces off and is still lookin quite sexy might i add

14. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

u will grow up 2 be a closet pedophile

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

you, never post again, aside from that, i find braces repugnant. the chance to get food stuck in your mouth that you never notice until a month later.

16. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

nah, i think il keep posting. thanks for the much appreciated input tho, after much deliberation(a good split second) i have deduced that it is in my best interest not to take advice from pedophiles. keep up the good work tho u twisted weirdos who like 12 year old girls w/ braces.

also- johnjohnjohnson, your name is gay and your ability to agree while disagreeing is unparalelled, you are truly a credit to this website, continue with your bipolar treatments and/or stop posting yourself you strange strange person.

17. krondo

krondo New Member

you're rediculous, people have also had braces at the age of 18 - 34, not just 12 year olds.

18. Mojo

Mojo New Member

braces on a female = gives her that young teenage image?

krondo stands correct about oral part;)

19. krondo

krondo New Member

i will agree about 50x that...:rofl: