Bra shopping.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by negative zero, Nov 13, 2009.

1. negative zero

negative zero New Member

SO, my wife mentioned she wanted a new bra or two. I figured I would order her a couple but being a guy, I really know nothing about them other than removing them in a hurry. :mamoru:

I want to get her a sheer type bra but that has good support. Looking at Victoria Secret, I don't see anyhing like I am describing. Of course, I would imagine one reason is that they aren't going to show nipples in the bra pictures.

So, are there any ladies of OT that can help me narrow down my quest?

BTW the main bra she wants is at VS (and I know which one it is) so I am kinda stuck with getting one from them.

Thanks. :wiggle:

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I worked at VS. :o

If you want something sheer, that means that there isn't going to be much support. The ones that are more sexier like that are not meant to be worn all day.

There are some really pretty bras you can get though that will still be sexy. You honestly should go into the store. The girls there should be a lot more help than just you alone shopping online.

3. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I generally buy my bras at Nordstrom or smaller lingerie-esque stores, VS sucks for me :dunno:

Nordstrom has a HUGE selection, a bajillion times better than VS, anywhere from supportive to sexy and everything in between. Go there. The sales people will help you a ton.

4. negative zero

negative zero New Member

Thanks for the quick reply.

I figured the support would be less than "regular" bras. I called VS 800# and although the lady was nice, she wasn't very helpful. I just don't have time to go to the mall and get this in person. Plus I got a free shipping and 25% off online coupon. :mamoru:

Can you possibly name one or two bras there that fit the description? There are just soooo many different models/series of them. :hs:

5. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

6. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

go to nordstrom.com , select women, select bras, they have a TON. Way better selection than VS.

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

So if you want vs cuz of the coupon, what kind of bra does she want? You want it to be sexy, does she like pushup? and how much?

8. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

This.

And you are very sweet for wanting to do this. Most guys I know would never buy women stuff.

9. negative zero

negative zero New Member

My wife specifically wants some other bra at VS so I figured I would get both at the same time.

ANd the one you posted looks nice but is >100. ouch. :wtc:

10. negative zero

negative zero New Member

Yeah, some new miraculous bra is what she said she wanted. So, I will get her that one but also was gonna get one that would be more visually appealing to me. :naughty:

11. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...F-246981&page=1&cgname=OSBRPHOLLIE&rfnbr=6716

If you want a sexy one, that one could be pretty on her.

And tbh, there is more in the store than what is shown on the website for that kind of sexy stuff its not a very high seller.

And also maybe instead of a bra, if it's just going to be for sexy time, something like this is always good too.
    http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...F-190323&page=1&cgname=OSBRPHOLLIE&rfnbr=6716

12. yamahajenna

yamahajenna New Member

I'm a huge fan of their "Sexy Little Things" collection...can't post the link but just type that in the search box

13. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Having gone shopping for every piece of clothing imaginable with many, many women, I can safely say I would never buy clothes for someone other than myself unless they're there to try it on. There are just way too many variables to make it worthwhile. In my opinion, your best bet is to take her shopping, let her try on the way too many items she picks out, wait patiently, and pay for whatever she finds that she likes.

14. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

this is why i get my bras at nordstrom rack. i've seen this brand there, and their bras are marked down to around $20-$30.

this is only a problem if she is a hard to find size. it's pretty easy to find 36D anywhere.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

H&M has bras if you have one near you.

17. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I think everyone missed the point that he has free shipping and a 25% off coupon for VS online.

I would also look on slickdeals.net or w/e it is. I think there is a thread dedicated to VS online coupons, and you can prob get a few more and bump it down.

But if you want something sexy for you to oogle, I would recommend getting her the bra, and you a cute little outfit. Or a sexy little things bra, like someone else suggested, and a cute panty to match.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

is that 25% off VS coupon specific to you, or can it be used by many people? If so, post up the code.

19. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

This... And VS doesn't have your size, I am sure Katie!!! :mamoru:

20. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

VS doesn't have my size either, it sucks:squint:

21. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

When I stare at you intently later you'll know that I am picturing you without your shirt on and in this bra. :o

22. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

:bowrofl:

Everytime you look at me tonight now I'm gonna be like "MIKE STOP IT!!!!" and get all awkward and shy like you know how I get :rofl::o

kidding... sorta. lol.

:mamoru:

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

dot

dkny has a shitton of shear see through bras....and they are actually pretty supportive/comfy.

24. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

Ya, I love sheer bras for how they look but can't really wear them because they're not supportive enough.

She probably wants to see what YOU want to see her in;) I think victoria's secret is definitely a good choice b/c most of their bras are sexy so you can't go wrong. I suggest looking in the "glamour" and "very sexy" sections.

25. Toxica

Toxica New Member

:bowdown:

My boyfriend did that for me for Victoria Secret. It was awesome.