FRK Boyfriend got a lapdance...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by naughtie, Feb 4, 2005.

1. naughtie

naughtie New Member

My boyfriend travels a TON for his job. He's sexy as hell and he has alot of opportunity to cheat on me, but I don't worry about it. I trust him. He never lies to me about anything. He will answer any question I have, and he is just very honest. HOWEVER... sometimes he skips details.

It slipped out one night that his co-worker bought him a lap dance while they were in Vegas. I consider myself to be very open minded. I don't even care if he goes to strip clubs.

But it still hurt alot when I found out that he got a LAP DANCE and didn't tell me. That's a little different than going and just enjoying the view. I went upstairs to the bathroom and cried... only for a minute, though. I know my man is faithful. It mostly hurt cuz he didn't tell me about it till 6 months later.

Anyway, basically, I want to know: What exactly goes on in a lap dance? (And I want details... ie are the strippers completely naked, rubbing themselves all over the guys' crotches, simulating intercourse? Do they kiss? On the lips? Do they stick their tits in the guys' mouths? etc.)

I guess I am hoping that it is just a close-up strip session, not a dry hump thing. Anyway, let me know...:)

2. _syn

_syn New Member

It does no one involved any good whatsoever for you to ask these kinds of questions at this point in time. But if you MUST know (and I say that because I too have a bit of a morbid curiosity about things) then you need to ask HIM. You say you trust him? You'll have no problem taking his answer as the truth.

[/topic]

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

He will answer me truthfully, but he sometimes gets annoyed when I probe for details. Not like I am trying to get him into trouble or catch him in a lie, I just want to KNOW. I would tell him that I wouldn't be angry, and it would be the truth. But he would still get annoyed, and I get where he's comin from to be annoyed. That would be like him asking me, "So, describe to me, exactly what your first time being eaten out was like?" It's not something I have lied to him about (that I have had partners before him), but I know it would make me a little uncomfortable.
    In the same way, he did not lie to me, but asking him for details would just annoy him.

4. _syn

_syn New Member

Well the closest thing to the truth you'll ever get will be from him. I for one loath strippers, few creatures manage to be worth less in my eyes than strippers. In any event you asking us what a lapdance is composed of is like asking someone across the country if they are happy with their cell provider-- it changes mile by mile... same with strippers, some strippers shake their shit infront of you and take the money, others will let you fuck them in the ass with your grandmothers hairbrush while a midget Eskimo films the whole thing.

There is no way to even come close to knowing what it is you wish to know without asking him.

5. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

_syn's right. The laws vary state by state and sometimes the level of undress will also vary depending on whether the place has a liquor license or even serves food.

Then it depends on the stripper, the amount of money spent, and even how far the customers want to go.

Now when I read your post I wondered if your BF decided not to tell you about the lap dance because he thought you'd react similar how you did.

Most likely she rubbed up against him a lot and most likely never even kissed him.

6. orie

orie social assassin

A lapdance is nothing. You are overreacting.

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I think the way I handled it was very low profile for a female. Alot of women would have started a big dramatic show-down, and said things like "that's the same thing as cheating" or something equally irrational, and then would have commenced with a silent treatment and just dragged it on and on. Like I stated before, I am only curious. And this is another reason I am not asking HIM. I am asking the dudes who have experience with lapdances. I know they mean nothing. Like dj_syn said, I just have a morbid curiosity.

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

you don't know that.
    he needs to come clean with her.

like i always say: how would he feel if she had a male stripper rubbing his ass and hard dick all over his woman's body? maybe kissing her, touching her tits.

is that nothing?

9. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

you are a good woman.
    i do think the lapdance can vary so i don't know if you are going to get the answer you want. you won't know exactly what he got unless he or someone who saw it tells you.

10. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

Based your your first response, I would suggest that you ask him to tell you. Let him know that your not upset and that you're just curious as to what happened. Maybe you two could even reenact it ???

If you really want to know, you can always ask him to take you to a local strip club and you can buy him one, or he buy you one (some places do 2 for 1 specials)

Like others have said, a lot depends on where he's at and also the type of club. I've been to clubs where the girls put their nipples in my mouth, rubbed their breasts on my face, and even grabbed my hands and put them on their breasts all while they are totally nude.

I've been to other places where the girls have to be dressed (covering pubic and breasts) and the guy can just sit there and do nothing. Yes she'll rub all over him to try and turn him on, that's how they make their money.

Table dances are the mildest, the women comes over and dances at the table, and are usually dressed/nude (depending on the place) but they aren't allowed to touch the guys and vice versa. Lap dances provice the woman with a little more contact with the patron, again, this depends on the club/area. Now if he went for a private dance, couch dance etc... that's totally different, and I don't think you want to hear about these type of stories.

Again, I sugges you just ask him, communication is the best thing for a relationship, now matter your age, or the age of your relationship.

11. _syn

_syn New Member

You are giving yourself too much credit. A lot like someone bragging 'I HAVEN'T EVER BEEN TO JAIL!' well no shit, you're not SUPPPOSED to go to jail, all you've done is what should be expected, bragging should be reserved for times when you exceed that point.

12. _syn

_syn New Member

Coming to think of it... other than my Eskimo sex comment there isn't a bit of freaky in this topic.

13. naughtie

naughtie New Member

That was really sweet, BedBunny! Thanks! I think the guys are right. That's the kind of thing I would have to ASK him if I really want to know all of the gory details. And in the end, I guess it's not really all that important. Thank you everyone for your thoughts!

Wow! I just checked to see if anyone responded before I posted this... Thanks, Trblmkr vbmenu_register("postmenu_31013314", true); for your honesty. And Dj_syn... ouch!

14. naughtie

naughtie New Member

man! you are fast on the posting. anyway. i thought it would qualify as freaky, with the gory lapdance details. but as i said, i think i will just leave it alone. (although the suggestion by trblmkr was neat (reenacting). I might just do that.

15. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

You're very welcome... and have fun (slutty outfits and skimpy lingerie are the main course)

16. _syn

_syn New Member

Remember back in Reply #1 when I said 'You'll have to ask him if you want to know.' then I said '[/topic]'. ;)

17. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

from someone who has been to at least 100 clubs all throughout the US including Vegas. Vegas would be the 2nd worse to worry about. Sorry to say. Rhode Island #1 in my book. They get away with a lot more. I've seen people get HJ's for 5 bucks in Vegas even at the more upscale clubs. I can't speak for NY since I never been to their clubs.

18. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

I've been to a few in St.Louis that are just as bad... You can get two girls for the price of one for 10 min's in a back room for $10.

19. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I am REALLY a newbie. I didn't know what [/topic] meant, so I kinda skimmed over it. :) anyway, thanks for your honesty, nadas. and trblmkr, I plan on getting very slutty outfit, and reading freaky shiat for more tips on how to be freaky, slutty, and an all around ho-bag for my man! :)

20. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

:buttsex: :lick: :clit: :bj: :OP:

Any of these would work LOL

21. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

like the others have already said, it depends on the club and location, etc

in oregon you can have booze and complete nudity in the clubs, I've never had a lapdance here, but have watched many of them

I had my first one down in Houston, where the girls could go topless but had to leave something covering themselves down below. I don't recall the girls letting the men touch their breasts, but they certainly let those of us who were women in the group feel them up

but, even then, I don't consider it cheating

kissing (with tongue) fingering, getting a handjob, etc, that would be cheating

having a girl rub her tits in your face, or her crotch on your clothed one is not

I also fail to find the freaky :hs:

22. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanx, everybody!

23. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

is your boyfriend another OTer?

are you hoping he'll see this post and reply in it?

24. naughtie

naughtie New Member

mmm... that's a good point. he IS, actually. However, he only looks at the geeky stuff that has to do with computers or Audis. I actually found out about OT through him... except I left those boring forums and stumbled on to freaky shiat. I started reading Fairy Tat's story and eventually became a member myself. I just recently signed up, though, and he doesn't even know. Besides, this story doesn't have enough detail to flag ME as the author.

25. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

Look, if he's anything like me he will not remember everything that happens in his life. Sometimes the details of an event fade away(even right after they happen). I get annoyed by my girl when she pushes the questions, cause she tends to push for details that either aren't there or I have forgotten. It's almost like an interogation.

As for the lap dance? Well, they vary from state to state, club to club and girl to girl. One thing I have noticed is that guys aren't usually allowed to touch the guys. By that I mean the guys can't put their hands ont he girls. That's an automatic toss out. Some girls do very 'sexy/erotic' dances where they barely come in contact with the guy.They'll rub themselves all over, and maybe put their hands on the guys shoulders for support while they do a trippy one legged kick or something. Some girls go crazy and grid on guys crotches or rub their boobs into the guys face. They all tend to breathe in to guys ears.

Take my advice, if he says it wasn't that big of a deal then it probably wasn't. I've had tons of lap dances and could probably only remember 3 or 4.