boyfriend flps fucking out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rhonda, Mar 17, 2006.

1. rhonda

rhonda Guest

i have been dating this guy for about 6 mos.hes a great guy.hes got a good job,a nice body(great ass)hes cute and I luv him,but hes got thin hair with a little bald spot in back.Now I dont mind this at all like I said he's a great guy and he still looks great,my friends all think hes verry handsome.But the problem is,he's very self consciece about it and he wears a hat a lot.I always tell he doesnt need too but I can see he gets uncomfortable when I talk about it so i usually just stop.Now heres what happened 3 days ago we went to a little party at my friends house and i got a little drunk and said you dont need that hat and i took it off his head.well he got so mad i actually got scared.He gave me dirtiest look i ever got and said;give me that fucking hat and snatched it right out of my hands,then he said;stupid fucking cunt in a lower voice got up and left me at the party and hasnt talked to me since and wont return my calls.im really heartbroken i mean i am devestated.I really planned to stay with this guy forever and I fucked it up.He really Really is that great a guy.My friend who witnessed the whole thing said i m a stupid bitch and that she would have slapped me if she was him and that I should wait on his door step for when he comes home from work and to cry and apoligize and beg him to forgive me.I really want to,but Im just so fucking embarrased.what should i do?

2. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Okay first of all...this guy sounds really insecure, to the point of being nuts. Second of all he should never, ever scare you. You did not fuck it up...you were drunk and you were playing around. It's not like you announced he has no manhood to the entire party or anything. Sure he has a right to be mad, but to call you a stupid fucking cunt, LEAVE YOU at a party (he was your ride home I presume, which makes it all the worse), and not answer you're calls. HE is being fucking ridiculous.

And your friend...who claims you are a stupid bitch is both wrong and not a friend at all. Even if what she said were true (it isn't)...there is NO need to word that so harshly.

I'd say to save yourself from a lot of strife in the future, cut the friend and the guy out...emphasis on the guy. Sorry. I know it sucks to hear, but he's a douche, and you don't need that.

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

He sounds like a dick to me.

4. elizard

elizard New Member

Good thing you found out about this guy early on. If I ever lost control to the point where I seriously scare my girlfriend, then I'd say its a good time for her to give me a kick in the ass. There's really no excuse for flipping out like that when all you did was take his hat off.

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

whoa whoa.. he called you a stupid fucking cunt cause you TOOK HIS HAT OFF? omfg drop that asshole.

6. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Captain save a hoe to the Rescue!!! :ugh:

He didnt hit you right? Maybe he over-reacted? Maybe you did something you knew you shouldnt have. You were wrong here, you knew he was self conscious and for some reason (prolly alcohol) you chose to make him feel like shit.

If you think he is dangerous then just move on and find somebody else. If you dont feel he is capable of hurting you then you need to Swallow your pride and go talk to him.

If you have doubts about him then play it safe and let him go.

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Important life lesson why not to get drunk to a point that you can't control your actions or think cognitively before acting.

8. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

It doesn't sound like she intended to do that, she was just playing around. This dude clearly has major issues, and to lose it like that over something so trivial shows a lack of good sense and self-control. I don't think that sort of reaction is warranted or reasonable.

Bottom line, you found out that he is wacked. I'm sorry, but you don't want to spend forever with a wacked guy, no matter what his other, uh, assets may be. It may be a good idea to move on, and tell him to get some therapy for pete's sake. Or some transplants at least.

9. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

how old is the dude? no offense but he seems beyond a jerk,more like pathetic. i mean theres being insecure, but i feel embarassed for the guy (his comment not his bald spot)

does it look super funky/ unnatural or something? i'm not gay but theres tons of bald handsome dudes out there

as for you wanting to spend the rest of your life w/ him, believe me you, you can do better

10. ~*Mia*~

~*Mia*~ New Member

oh, hun, seriously - take it from someone who lived with a father who blew up at stupid stuff all my life - you DON'T want to spend your life with him. He does NOT sound perfect. I realize love is blind and all that, but for goodness sake, you were NOT in the wrong. It was a HAT and a JOKE - no way on earth anyone should blow up like that. Get a bit annoyed and grab the hat back, maybe I can see. But to call you what he did and then leave you? Just him calling you that should be enough for you to see he isn't as perfect as you think. DO NOT go grovelling to him, crying. You deserve better than that :)

11. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

I think im going to take the guys side on this.

Sounds like you did it KNOWING he was insecure about his going bald which makes it a matter of betraying his trust.
    Trust me sweetie... When a young man 1st faces he is going bald its almost like he is finding out he has cancer until he learns to accept it.

So, you his partner, knowing his weaknesses/softspot decided to betray his trust and publicly tease him about it at a party. Sounds like he didnt like it much. Was hurt and embarrassed by your obvious lack of understanding and betrayal and left the party... and you.

Im sure he liked you very much also.
    Im sure he wanted to be with you also.
    Im sure he feels twice as bad as you.
    He got betrayed AND lost a girl he liked.

You only lost a guy you liked by your own actions.

Tip:
    Next time if you want to try to break down a mans emotional barriers and show him that something he hates about himself doesnt matter to you.
    Do it in the privacy of your own home... when you are both very comfortable and relaxed. Like after sex on a sunday in bed all day.

Not in a public... at a PARTY non the less.
    Use your head.
    :rolleyes:

12. NJGuy

Now lets flip this scenario around and look at it.
    Lets say you never did that.

Instead over time in privacy you showed him you are attracted to him and like him even with his baldness. It gets to the point when alone with you he never wears hats. He doesnt mind you touching or rubbing his head... or whatever.

He has confidence about it with you because of you.

Now say your at the same party and some dumb drunk bitch spills a big drink of red fruity shit all over his hat. He cant wear it now and has to take it off. He might feel like he wants to leave but because of you he stays because he knows that bald spot doesnt matter to you and your what matters to him. Just from your understanding of it over time he becomes more acceptant if his baldness and stops wearing hats altogether.

Its kind of a silly scenario to make my point.

You ever hear that saying
    "Behind every great man is a good woman"?

So many girls these days see a saying like that as an insult.
    Like a womans place is BEHIND a mans.
    Thats not what it means tho...

It means a good woman can MAKE a man great through her support in life.
    Just the same... a woman can tear a man down.

See what im getting at?
    Now granted being supportive of his baldness isnt going to make him president. Nor teasing him about will make him a wasted life junkie.

lol its hard to try to express this via speaking yet alone typing. :o

13. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

No. Great guys don't do that kind of shit. Nor do they have that kind of stupid insecurity. People go bald. Even women. He should grow up and accept it. He sounds like a pansy-ass bitch for being so sensitive about it.

It's not so much the sensitivity that bothers me. It's his reaction to you. I mean seriously, he called you a stupid fucking cunt and stopped talking with you... Does he need to break your nose before you'll consider him an asshole?

14. NJGuy

:rolleyes:

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

He does not sound like such a great guy to me. Thinking long term, what happens if something more major comes up? How is he going to react? He sounds like a guy with some serious issues of insecurity and self-control. If I ever called my SO a cunt she'd never come back to me - and I know it.

As much as you like him, I'd say he lost a lot of points. Me? I'd dump him. There are lots of guys with nice asses and aren't so insecure. Heck, I'm losing my hair, and have been for ten years, but who cares? It doesn't make a bit of difference. How I treat people and how I act *does* though, and I sure wouldn't be making any friends if I acted like that.

So ... if you get married, is he going to wear a baseball cap? :ugh:

16. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i prefer it that my friends are brutally honest with me, if not them then who will be?

17. Jennipher

Jennipher Dontcha know OT Supporter

Sounds like he has an anger issue as well as the insecurity issue. I'd approach getting back together with him very cautiously.

18. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I have a few views on this.

One... to flip out like that sounds both pychotic... and understandable.
    He's obviously insecure about it. Lets put it this way... if a woman is a little on the chubby side (or even if she isn't) and the person that she's with loudly and drunkenly points at her and says "you're not that fat" she's going to get pissed off. Probably say a few nasty words too.

Although I think the guy could have some anger issues, I don't think he's in the wrong here. People should not drink to the point of not being able to control themselves... which would be the case here with you.

I understand you were just having a good time, and hell, who doesn't like to have a good time? But there comes a point in your life when you need to realize that there is a point that you come to when partying, and you don't go beyond that point. Its going beyond that point that gets you DUI's, killed drunk driving, killing someone else drunk driving, getting gang raped... and saying stupid shit and hurting someone's feelings that you really care for.

In your defense, you didn't think it was that big of a deal and you thought that he shouldn't worry about it. But like was said already... thats something that you leave to doing at home... not out in public.

And as for your "friend"... if any of my friends sided with an asshole that called me a cunt, I'd punch her in the mouth. friends are there for support... even if they think you're wrong in what you're doing... they should still be supportive in telling you that.

19. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

I would have to agree with this.. Obviously it bugs the piss out of him. He probably felt embarassed AND betrayed at that point. This along with alcohol is not a good comination for keeping your cool. He's probably just thinking about it, and could even be embarassed by the way he acted. Ask yourself, does this guy normally scare you when no partying or alcohol is involved.. If yes, leave him be.. If no, go talk to him..

20. rhonda

rhonda Guest

:) i have to be honest about this....I was an asshole!He didnt really flip out and start screaming and he never threatened me ,He just grabbed his hat back gave me a dirty look and mumbled under his breath,stupid cunt I could see he was very embarrased.it was a small get together we where all sitting around and i could tell by everyones faces that they thought i was a jerk.I feel terrible that it happened.he actually called me back today and apoligized for calling me a cunt and i apoligized.and he explained to me that he's very self consience about it and was just embarrased and he thought I was trying to make a fool of him.I told him he looks great and he isnt really that bald,so wher going to meet tonight and make up

21. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Make up sex! :naughty:

22. limited_skillz

limited_skillz I'm a dumbass!

id yell at my gf if she did that to me, im really self conscious about my small bald spot

i dont want anyone to see it, and if they payed any attention to it, id think that they were making fun of me, especially if they pulled off my freaking hat in front of everyone

just apologize and leave him the fuck alone until he comes to term with it

23. ~*Mia*~

~*Mia*~ New Member

ooh, making up, should be fun ;) :hsd:

I'm glad you're making things up between you. I still think he was silly and over-reacted, but if you can deal with it and he isn't really 'scaring' you as in you think he would ever hurt you, then go for it :)

24. jonno

jonno New Member

25. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Me too, I actually ask for honesty. But you don't need to spice it up and call her names and insult her. Just tell her she was stupid, or wasn't stupid. And what you thought she should have done. You don't need to go saying you're a stupid fucking retard, who the hell puts up with you bitch, your mom should have kicked you in the face as a baby, you'd be better off....or some drastic shit like that. There are lines...