MMA Bouncers > CroCop

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Gogoplata, May 22, 2009.

1. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

At least they didn't dicktuck like that little bitch CroCop :mamoru:

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=2442&offset=0

"Golden Glory manager Bas Boon has explained why Alistair Overeem will not be defending his Strikeforce heavyweight title on June 6th.

In a recent blog posting, Boon told how Overeem (29-11-0-1) had suffered a hand infection following a nightclub brawl earlier this month. According to Boon, Alistair and his brother Valentine (26-22-0) - both heavyweights - had been involved in an altercation that left five security staff needing hospital treatment.

"Alistair attended some famous dance club with his brother Valentine. Went to the toilet and did not have coins to pay the toilet woman. Alistair told her he would pay a euro when he came back, because he did not have change. Then the security guard who was near by started to get involved," he wrote.

"Brother Valentine saw the incident and also started asking what the problem was. They offered to pay, but by then 6 security guards came over surrounding them. The Overeem brothers were asked to leave, Alistair was already outside when he saw his brother Valentine fighting.

"Valentine still was discussing the situation on his way outside with one of the security guards hit Valentine in the face with a flash light. Three security guards dived onto Valentine and brother Alistair wanted to go back inside to help his brother. This resulted in five security guards in the hospital."

Boon went on the reveal that one of the security guards involved in the incident was fired afterwards, while a second tried to lay the blame on the Overeem brothers.

In the meantime, Alistair Overeem was complaining of a painful cut on his hand and went to hospital at the urging of Golden Glory team mates.

"It was only because of the management pushing him to go to the hospital that he saved his hand. When he finally got his injury checked, he was advised to stay a few days in the hospital. They told him if he would have come any later he would have lost his hand," said Boon.

Neither Strikeforce nor Golden Glory have said when Overeem can now be expected to defend his title and a match is unlikely to take place before the end of the summer."

2. Placebo

Placebo New Member

They didn't know what they got themselves into.
    Damn

3. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

As much as i dont like Overeem i give him credit for that. I fucking hate bouncers they think they can do whatever they want.
    I got some pride back for Cro Cop last night when i submitted gonzaga via armbar in undisputed :bowdown:

4. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

cool story Hansel

5. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Other side of the coin here for a second.
    6 security guards dont turn up unless you argue with the toilet lady in a fairly hostile way.
    You dont get hit in the head with a flashlight if you are quietly leaving with security.
    They have a job to do they are there to keep the people in the club safe. 5 guys get hospitalised for doing their job and you think its a good thing.

6. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

Have you ever been to a bar/club with bouncers? 90% of the time, they act like tough guys and assume you are going to fight and try whatever they can to escalate the situation. I bet they saw 2 big dudes and immediately called back up and from there the stupid mob mentality, plus alpha male syndrome kicked in and they started the fight. Bouncers are also some of the dumbest people in the world a lot of times. Half the times they don't understand people very well and they have dumbass tattoos.

7. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

I'm sure when they see 2 stocky black guys they are going to bring over more than 1 bouncer. Not everyone walks away quietly when they know they are right and being mistreated. I don't know the situation because i was not their but anyone using a flashlight as a weapon and out numbering someone 5 to 1 is in the wrong.

8. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

Most likely the bouncers started that shit, I bounced for a few months and the shit I witnessed was beyond. It's true most of the bouncers think they are badasses and try to get in a fight whenever they see a chance, usually results in a massive group of bouncers pounding away at a couple drunk guys

9. SaviouR

SaviouR Dallas - Choke City :(

Bouncers aren't supposed to "bounce" someone and should be the last option for any of them. A good, smart and legit bouncer knows how to diffuse a negative situation by reading body language and talk accordingly.

There's a lot missing to the story so no comment from me otherwise.

10. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

11. pepsi

pepsi Cut my life into pieces

and i thought only thailand charged to use the toilet.

12. Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes New Member

Retarded thread title. Bouncer hits Valentjin in the face with a torch and then five of them end up in hospital equals "> than crocop". Yeah right.

13. Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes New Member

But this is a freakin' cool story, I wish their was video footage of this fight.

14. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

Yeah

15. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

this is pretty true

16. Kuet

Kuet New Member

like Michael Koors- not sure if that name is right- but that vid of him is EXACTLY what your talking about.

17. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

:eek3::eek3::eek3:

REAL TALK.

18. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

I work in the private security field, though im not a bouncer for a night club, I have friends who are. I would really seem as though the stereotype of a bouncer is the big dumb ape type of person who would rather jump a guy than ask questions, but truth be told 90% of bouncers are the type who want to have a good time just as much as the people in the bar/club. That the only times they really turn into dicks are when people get out of hand and stop everyone from having fun.

19. KingOfBabTouma

KingOfBabTouma Hepinize daha iyiyim OT Supporter

yeah, you're a fucking idiot,stfu:ugh2: I was assaulted outside of a club I wasn't even in by 3 bouncers because 1 of them decided to get in my face as I was leaving the bar acrioss the street, I told him to fuck off and he waited till I turned around and tackled me along with two of his buddies, I wound up with a fractured orbital, nose and a broken foot. Too bad they weren't killed.

20. Kuet

Kuet New Member

this bouncers argument is fucking retarded. Not all apples that fall from the tree are all ripe, or all rotten.

21. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Disclaimer: Ive been a bouncer Ive been involved in Clubs for 12ish years.

Bouncers see hundreds of guys walk through the door every night quite often you can tell the troublemakers. The thing is when you walk into a club they run that club they are the alpha males its their job to keep the place safe not to listen to you talk. If you walk in with an attitude you are gonna be watched. Im a big fairly intimidating looking guy but I know how to act and I dont cop grief from security.

Yep a bouncer walked across the street to get in the face of some random guy Im gonna say there is some details missing in this story. Sucks that you got bashed but hey its natural selection you should know not to tell an angry confrontational bouncer to get fucked if you cant bash all of the bouncers in the area.

22. EG6

EG6 OT Supporter

I'm surprised they didn't bring over 10 security guards. Alistair and his brother are fucking HUGE