FRK Bought a vibrator for the first time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Paid, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Paid

Paid Guest

I'm a male :) but I bought a vibrator for the girl that I'm fucking around with right now. She really isn't into toys and most of the kinky stuff but I figured hey, I'd try to get things started.

I settled on this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It measures 6.5" long by .75" wide. I figured the 1" or 1.5" wide might hurt her because even when I put in my middle finger inside of her pussy, she sort of jumps back as if it hurts her sometimes.

Do any of the females here have something very similar (in texture and in measurements) and what were your first experiences like with a vibrator? Good or bad? Did they make you cum alot?

I'm asking these questions because this will be the first girl I use a vibrator on and I would like to know if she is going to enjoy it more than likely, or not.

I will share my experiences with you guys when I use it, as soon as I received it. :bigthumb:

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

OH my god thats so cute! "MY FIRST VIBE"...Nicely titled! lol

My favorite vibrator actually looks like that..its even white/pearl colored. First of all, for me, the pleasure doesnt come from the insertion but by placing it on the clitoris area and asshole. If youre looking for insertables, youd be better suited finding one not quite as long and with more girth, and one thats softer, more resembling a dick. What you can do if you want to try insertion too is first get her really wet by barely touching her clit with it..she'll tell you how hard you can do it. A lot of girls, like myself, are really sensitive and too much stimulation is too intense so we like it beside the clit, rather than RIGHT ON IT. Once shes wiggling and moaning, wet and ready, then maybe experiment with pushing it inside her a little, SLOWLY. I'd say one common mistake is to FUCK the shit out of her with it..I personally hate that and it just makes me sore. It also makes the vibrations less fluid. Go slowly with it. Even better, stick your finger inside her gently, and put the vibrator up against her clit...move the vibrator slowly at the same time you move your finger inside her. The matching rythyms will send her through the roof.

3. Paid

Paid Guest

Thanks for the great feedback Cherry.

I have a few questions though. Out of about the 20 girls I've given head to, I'd say 75% of them didn't mind when I had my finger inside of them while I ate them out. On the other hand, this specific girl doesn't like when I put my finger inside or even NEAR her pussy hole while I'm eating her out. It just ruins the moment because it distracts her from the feeling and enjoying getting her clit licked, according to her.

This is the first time I will be using a vibrator on a girl and she is not the freakiest girl I've had sex with by any means. When I fuck her, she seems as if it hurts her more than anything, rather than having it feel good. I don't recall any time of which we had sex, where she reached orgasm while I fucked her. Every orgasm with this specific girl has been with my finger or by my tongue. I've fucked many girls in college and got a decent majority of them to reach orgasm(s) while I was fucking them, especially when I was hitting them from the side for some odd reason.

I'm just kind of skeptic if she will actually like this or not. I gave her an idea about the vibrator I ordered because I told her I was ordering a toy for her, and she said "surprise me" so she knows its a vibrator, but doesn't know what type/style.

I just wanted to get a good grasp on what works best with the majority of the women who use vibrators and since she isn't a big sex freak, I was wondering if you think she'd be using the vibrator while I'm at work or something? It would be good if she used it on herself, I find that VERY kinky when I think about it, seeing that she doesn't want sex all the time.

When I met her, I asked her if she masturbated sometimes and she said yes. I usually take showers with her so I wonder if she still masturbates and when she actually does do it.

Anyhow, I hope it goes good when I use it. :)

4. videogrl

videogrl Guest

Have you watched her do things to her self? They might give you some time idea of what she likes. Deffinetly go slow with it at first. And to start off with you may not want to use that little attachment thing. I started off with one that was like that but pink. Its good but really not much stimulation. I liked it a first until I used other toys. Tease her with use it around the clit on the lowest setting then go higher. She will tell if its to much. Since sex seems to hurt dont insert. That will hurt more. Just kinda go with the flow.

Tell her that you want to watch. See what she does with it. :naughty:

Good luck and have fun.

5. Paid

Paid Guest

No, I have never seen her touch herself, even when we're getting intimate.

"Tell her that you want to watch. See what she does with it. "

Oh...you could bet I was going to drop that line on her for sure!

On a side note, what other toys do you girls have that are really great for me to use on her and for her to use on herself?

Would you care to post pictures of the toys you have? Thanks again :wavey:

6. Lintegras

Lintegras New Member

My brain is fried from 800 test questions I'm trying to memorize for Saturday so, when I read this line again in a couple of days, I'll feel like an idiot for asking this but, I'm too impatient to wait so; Whatcha mean "from the side"?

7. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

That's something that's a lot harder to answer-every woman is different. What I like in a toy is not the same thing that someone else would (12xalt & myself have the same model of one-we both like it, but for different reasons).

You need to find out what she likes in a toy, & then expand on that :wiggle:

8. Paid

Paid Guest

When I mean from the side, I mean her laying down on her right or left side and I fuck her from behind, sideways. Get it? :bigthumb:

9. Eastwood

Eastwood OT Supporter

:bowdown: that turned me on just by reading it

10. sessyducky

sessyducky Guest

aww i remember when i got my first a 7' pink vibe that ended up with the name pinkie...:wiggle: surprisingly enough it still works :bigthumb:

11. Paid

Paid Guest

This one is pink too!

12. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

Most of mine have quit working. I convinced my sister to buy a hooked g-spot vibe ... those are my favorite. For clitoral stimulation I love the cyber flicker which is just a silver bullet with a purple sleeve over it and a whispy piece on the end.

13. Lintegras

Lintegras New Member

Yep, feelin' like an idiot. Brain wasn't switching gears from quiz to sex well enough. Thanks! :bigthumb:

14. Paid

Paid Guest

No prob. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

15. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

+1....I rememeber my 1st one melting at the battery terminal part!! My fav of all time was the jack rabbit with the beads inside, but like all the others it quit working too??..??:wtc:

16. Paid

Paid Guest

Stupid question but does the entire vibrator vibrate equally all around?...or more so near the tip?

17. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

the controller on my rabbit broke ... I think I only have one little g-spot and then this little cactus vibrator that still work. :wtc:

18. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Whole thing moves..its quite nice..

19. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I remember my first vibe. I was a Junior in College. :) it had a clitoral stimulator on it as well. I ordered it from Adam&Eve
    I eventually wore that thing out and am now on my.. umm.. I don't know what number I'm on now :o

20. Kracin

Kracin Guest

i would love to try a vibrator on my girl some time (provided i get another). thanks for the tips ladies :bowdown:

21. Paid

Paid Guest

Update:

I finally used it on her!!!

She was kind of shy when I turned it on but overall, she was a champ!!!

I began by kissing her all over her neck and behind her ears and slowly leading my way down her stomach and finally engulfed her pussy with my mouth. I got her very wet and I turned the vibrator back on and did my thing with it. I held her left arm down on the bed and placed the tip of the vibrator right above her clit (where she likes it most). After she saw me place it above her clit, she closed her eyes and laid her head on the pillow and I began to move the vibrator around her clit for almost 15 minutes. Let me tell you, the bed was drenched!!! She had her own cum dripping inbetween her asscheeks and onto the bed. A few minutes later I put the vibrator about 3" into her pussy and she seemed to like it but I could tell she definitely liked it more when it was right above her clit.

The entire session took about 40 minutes, between eating her out, and using the vibrator. I was very horny as well and saw her pussy dripping wet so I turned the vibrator off and decided to go down on her and finish her off like that, which I love to do because she goes crazy. Finally, I made her reach orgasm a few minutes later and wiped all of the cum off of my lips and chin. :big grin:

The next time, I will make her reach orgasm with the toy and post how it went. :big grin: