GUN Bought a Glock 32C today and have a question about modifying the clip

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Clip or magazine I forget which its called. The question is I want to put a finger extender on it because I have a bigger hand. Now one guy at the shop was telling me how to do it but he said he couldnt because it would give me an extra shell in the mag. He said it can be done but it is illegal. Now if I did this and got caught somehow what would the penalty for somehting like this be? I dont want to break the law but it fits better that way. Any ideas?

2. Fook Yoo

Fook Yoo OT Supporter

:rolleyes: obviously the guy at the shop is an idiot who dont know what
    $7 peirce grip extension is,you basically take the bottom part(read your manual it'll tell you how to take it apart) of your magazine and slide the peirce grip on and it adds an extension for your pinky fingers.the extension hes talking about is for preban glock and if you get caught its not a big deal since allot of people using preban magazine on newer guns anyways,worse case senerio is they take the gun away.

3. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

You can get finger extensions that don't alter magazine capacity. http://www.topglock.com/catalog/extensions.htm Scroll down to the PG26 and the S2627, they'll fit your G32C.

Using the ones that add extra rounds is a violation of the 1994 federal Crime Bill. Unless you commit a crime or go bragging to the ATF about it, your chances of getting caught are slim, but i wouldn't do it. Not really worth losing, at best, the gun, and at worst, facing the costs of a trial and becoming a felon. (Legally prohibited from owning guns at all.)

Fook, it would be a big deal if the ATF got wind of his assembling a postban high capacity magazine. ;)

4. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

[​IMG]
    Top = Clip.
    Bottom = Magazine.

Learn it.
    Know it.
    Live it.

;)

No, worst case scenario is you live in New Jersey, where possession of a single hollowpoint bullet or a magazine capable of holding > 10 rounds is a felony.

NJ sucks ass.

5. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

as i've heard it put, "it's not about the odds, it's about the stakes" so, hey, if you think the stakes are low enough to fuck with the odds, break the law.

6. Paulie Walnuts

Thanks guys especially Kellyclan

You have always been a big help when ever I have had questions. I appreciate it greatly!

7. Paulie Walnuts

Another thing. If I was to carry this piece, which I dont plan because that is what my smith revolver is for, I would carry the clip with just 10 in it. The higher capacity is more for target pratice to eliminate the reloading quicker

8. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

It wouldn't matter what your purposes for having the mag were. :sad2:

Being a public forum, let us not discuss breaking the law. Let us just say that it should not be. :)

And do your part to get rid of pointless laws and make sure they stay gone. www.awbansunset.com :cool: