LGBT Bottom Line ... truth for me

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marsatia, Mar 31, 2004.

1. marsatia

marsatia Guest

Posted by Sam Gamgee

Bottom line: Masturbation is the only time when you cannot lie to yourself about what you really desire. It's the one time you must be honest with yourself about what really turns you on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:hs: dag thanx for putting it this way.

the problem is i don't know where to start bcuz the thoughts and feelings i have been denying since i was a li'l girl are wanting to become actions.

it's not only the sex part only but the whole package that i am wanting to find out is true about me. :sadwavey:

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I hope you find the answers that you need, and if you have any questions to bounce around, feel free to bounce it around on us!

3. marsatia

marsatia Guest

since you offered

when someone decides to follow this thru, their feelings (sorry loss for words), do they feel comfortable doing this around people who already know them?

4. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Basically, it sounds to me like you need to explore your sexuality. To deny your true sexuality is to deny who you truly are. To deny who you truly are, leads to a life of unnecessary pain and unhappiness.

Take the time to explore who you truly are. In doing so, you will learn who you are, and what makes you happy and what doesn't it.

5. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I felt very uncomfortable at first, but as I told more people, and they were all accepting of me, I began to feel very comfortable. Right now, pretty much all of my friends know and I'm very comfortable with acting how I feel and they are accepting of who I am.

6. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

bah, it's all a facade. As soon as they see you coming, they start to quiver and run. True story. :o

:rofl:
    kidding
    :kiss: :nikko:

7. CoCo

:mamoru:

8. marsatia

marsatia Guest

yep, okay then, :breathe: the only way to put it through to myself is that is i am attracted to someone to see what happens.

:wavey: thanx.

9. CoCo

I don't know how I missed this one...

Okay, yes and know; it depends on the person(s) and situation(s). On one hand, the sexual exploration is comforted by having a friend, or someone close to explore with. BUT at the same time, the comfort can quickly turn to panic at the thought of the ramifications of the sexual explorations, as the possibility may be there for loosing or drastically altering an established friendship.

Pick, choose, rationalize, and explore. Good luck, whatever you decide.

10. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Just...don't rush. Take your time with this, it's very important from what I can tell. :)

11. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

How old are you, marsatia?

(I ask because your age will determine the kind of thoughts I share)

12. marsatia

marsatia Guest

30 something ;)

13. This is going to sound cliché, but be true to yourself. I have found that if you are comfortable with yourself everything else just seems to fall into place.

14. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

ok, well then... it's time to experiment with your desires.

You only live once and it's time you got out there and fulfilled some of your fantasies.

I totally agree with MissKittyKaye on the whole comfort zone thing too. Have fun but always continue to ask yourself if you're still comfortable with what's going on. It lessens the potential guilt afterwards.

And be true to yourself, because you are ONLY living your life for yourself in the end. Not your parents or your friends.

15. marsatia

marsatia Guest

agreed. how i'll take these first steps i don't know, but i will take them if they feel right to me should the opportunity present itself.

a lot of the gurls i do know just like to play with gurls, i'm not into that with my male relationships which leads me to believe i would not be into them for a female relatsionship and therefore is not the place to start. and niether is getting serious with someone.

a friendship that grows, that is all i can hope for.

i think little by little people will catch on. thanx.