Born Again Virgin?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by krondo, Oct 9, 2005.

1. krondo

krondo New Member

Now, i know some people wish they could take back their viriginity but is this really a true way to get it back or do you think its a cover up for those people to think they really are virgins again? I think it just gives them a sense of assurity that they are virgins but this is not a label you can slap on and off like a magnet to a fridge...

2. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

i dont understand the question.

error. PC load letter. error.

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Born again Virgin = "Reformed" whore. Bunch of BS if you ask me. Once a whore, always a whore. Just cuz she managed to keep her legs closed for a yr, it does not a lady make her.

4. purplebeast

U never heard a girl be a self proclaimed born again virgin?

5. brownfield

brownfield OT Supporter

one of my buddys came up with some wacked out theory that if men go without sex for a certain amount of time they develop a "mind heimen" and become virgins again. personally I just don't think he'd gotten any in a while

6. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

I'm guessing the thread starter is referring to the religious born again virgins. They basically ask God to forgive them for their sin and if they truly regret their sin and God forgives them, then they have their virginity back. That's what my ex-gf had said who is an Episcopalian. We never had sex but it came up somehow. I don't believe it, since I am atheist and believe it is the physical act that removes your virginity and there is no way to go back in time, but that's my understand of it.

7. purplebeast

Interesting. I had never heard that one. The only one thing I had heard from 2 girls was that they were born again virgins because they did not have sex for a year or something like that.

8. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I think the "born again virgin" thing is an absolute pile of shit. You had sex. Deal with the consequences and the fact that you had it. I think it's just a cop out for slutty person, or someone who feels extreme guilt about their sexual experiences. I say grow a pair and take responsibilities for you actions.

9. RockChick

RockChick New Member

i saw something on tv once... about a chick that wanted to be a virgin again for her current bf thing or whatever cos he wanted to marry a virgin. anyway, she went and got a (very painful) surgery where doctors kinda built a new hymen... so she was a virgin again... then they married and... well, you know :)

10. purplebeast

Thats retarded!

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Thats what I have heard growing up too...

Just another way for the church to have controll...

12. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

The Bible actually deals with that issue (Old Testament.)

In New Testament terms, absolution of sin is a private matter between the sinner and Redeemer. Physical circumstances have to be disregarded to allow for forgiveness. (Being forgiven for killing something doesn't bring it back to life.) It isn't about any physical transformation, but a spiritual one.

People make mistakes and find ways to deal with them. I think radical transformations have been acheived through religious means.

It is inherently sexist to deal with "virginity" in terms of heymens anyway. Some women simply do not have one, or have an imcomplete one, or damage it during regular physical activities, and men don't have one at all. Once it is gone, you can't do anything short of surgery to get it back, but it really is just a flap of tissue. More than anything else, "virginity" is a state of mind.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

once you lose it, its gone. you can change, and reform but youll never have it back.

born again is like an honory degree. you may use the title, but it doesnt mean you actually did the work to earn it.

14. Half-Pint

Half-Pint will you give in to me?

Heh... reminds me of something i heard in class a few years ago. This girl (14 or 15) was like 'I haven't shagged in like 2 weeks! I'm practically revirginised!':ugh:

15. Apothis

Apothis New Member

This is the troof.
    This also reminds me of girls who are so quick to proclaim their "virginity" because they haven't done vaginal, though they've had it in the pooper by a dozen guys and probably given free BJs at parties. I mean who the fuck are they kidding? I have known both types of girls. I lost my V to a born-again ..who gave it up on the first date. I also used to talk to a couple girls who had whored themselves out all kinds of ways but still tried to pull the "good girl" routine. It's annoying to hear them talk that BS and expect me to actually buy it and respect them.
    :hsughr:

16. scaryice

scaryice New Member

That's brilliant.

17. scaryice

scaryice New Member

With God, all holes are bad. :)

18. low20

low20 Member

i think to a lot of people a BAV means that they have had sex, but from whatever point on, they decided that they will not have sex again until they are married, cuz they feel like its wrong out of wedlock. of course you can not physically take it back, but its not like something was really taken in the first place except the label of "virgin"

19. krondo

krondo New Member

Ii think it's more of a way of forgiveness and i too think it is a little rediculous. It's kind of like a diversion in a way, a diversion to god though. in the same sense that you just kind of cover of up the fact that you did have sex but none the less when you're a thief and you are charged of stealing and get a diversion you still stole something. so i think we've all come to the conclusion that "reborn again virgins" are liars?

20. andymodem

andymodem Ambitious, but rubbish.

Born again virgin just means you haven't had sex in a while, and when you finally do, you'll last as long as a virgin. :mamoru: :hsugh:

21. alex

alex My neighbor got the gas chamber awhile back for do Moderator

:rofl: :rofl:

22. RevBob

RevBob You thought your burning hot steel slide was bad!

I always figured it to be a joke about not getting any for a long time. Now long time is relative. For some, a long time is months or years. For others it's days.

23. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

You can not, under any circumstances, change the past. If you fucked then you fucked therefore you are not a virgin. If you want to wait until marriage for more fucking then more power to you but no matter what, if you have had sex then you are not, and never will be a virgin again.