SRS Bored

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Drunkenmarauder, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Drunkenmarauder

Drunkenmarauder New Member

College student, does a lot of shit in free time, takes challenging/interesting classes, working to get a girlfriend, many friends (for some reason I don't see them very often anymore), drinks on weekends, goes to parties, hangs out a lot, musician (hopefully), relatively well rounded person (I'd like to think)...

No idea what the fuck is up. Bored as shit, constantly feel tired and muddleheaded (even with 8-9hrs sleep a night), don't do drugs, play rugby three days a week, does a bit of capoeira and aikido when there's time, reads outside in the sun...

Best friends drifting away because of their own relationships, feels like nobody makes any effort to find me to go do anything - always the other way around, tired...bored...tired...did I mention bored?
    Possible minor depression, but I don't think that's the case. I know everything will be alright in a few days, but I'm restless and don't want to wait that long.

Got anything for me, OT?

2. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

I don't really understand the problem, you seem like you have a great life :dunno:

If the boredom is getting to you, well we all get bored/restless/sick of everything from time to time, its not a problem or depression.
    And if you feel like your making a bigger effort to see your friends, then maybe you just have too much free time.
    Make use of it and stop depending on your friends to fill it up.

3. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

pick up a new hobby?

4. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Read a book

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like you are just lonely. I'm sorry your friendships are dwindling, but with all those hobbies can't you make more friends?

6. Drunkenmarauder

Drunkenmarauder New Member

Meh, believe me, I'm trying. Maybe I'm just expecting too much, wishing for the company of old friends, etc. But we'll see how it goes as days pass by.
    Thanks, you guys.