Borderlands DLC is out.. who's in? :noes:

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by blindarrow, Nov 27, 2009.

1. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

Downloading it rite now.. Can't wait to do a little killin' and shit. :noes:

2. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

I thought it was pretty good, and def worth the $10

I saw some people on the gearbox and gamefaqs forums bitching about it being too short, as in like 2 hours max, but they must have been playing with hacked characters/weapons or something. I probably spent 6 hours going through it all using my playthrough 2.5 lvl 50 soldier, on playthrough #1. I could 1 shot pretty much everything except defilers, and the zombies were all like level 37 or 38. I took my time and just wanted a chance to explore everything before playing through with everything lvl 50+.

I found myself using a shotgun exclusively. I tried other stuff, but the shotgun was just too damn enjoyable to pass up. I was using a jakobs hunter shotgun with something like 208 x 7 dmg, 77% accuracy and 2.7x zoom. it = dead zombies.

3. OFI

OFI New Member

Paid DLC? Didn't the game only come out 5 minutes ago?

I'm not liking this new trend :hs:

4. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

I think it's been out around a month now. The DLC is totally separate from the main story, and is basically full of whole new area(s), which are pretty friggin huge compared to some of the areas already in the main game. Basically you're sent to an island with zombies, annoying birds and were-skags to do various quests. It's pretty awesome, and it's only $10. I could spend that on going out to eat, or to a movie, so to get 5-6 hours of entertainment out of it on one playthrough alone is pretty good if you ask me.

5. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

... and boom goes the dynamite.

A lot of people were bitching when L4D2 was announced, but I was like "why?"

Haven't ya'll played something like 100 hours worth of the first one? You didn't get your money's worth out of it? 50 cents isn't worth an hour of entertainment?

Complaint fail. :rofl:

6. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

I know, right? They should wait longer until people get bored of the game and forget about it, so the DLC can be released to a completely uninterested audience who won't buy it.