Books that have changed your guys' life?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Placebo, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Art of War- I read this several years ago, and reread it a few months ago. This book has so many applications in almost every aspect of life. It really changed the way that I approach so many situations. This is the type of book that you can read over and over again and pick up things about life in general every time.

Radical Honesty- Damn, I thought that I was straight forward with people and this book pretty much changed that view. This book really forces me atleast to be the best person I possibly can and be upfront about everything.

Think and Grow Rich- This is right up there with the other two in how it changed things in my life. It's another classic like Art of War and has countless applications to life.

Any books that you guys would recommend that you read or are reading?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

The Way of the Superior Man - David Deida

3. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Catch 22

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Doc Love's "Dating Dictionary" - get it cheap on eBay. Totally turned me around when I got it and found out that there were books on how to have a relationship. It was the first dating advice book I ever read.

Way of the Superior Man. A good read, and has some REALLY deep concepts that even I cannot fully comprehend at times. I'm re-reading it now. Hopefully I'll figure it out. :x:

The Lazy Way to Success. http://www.lazyway.net/ A *great* concept on being more profitable. He goes off on Yoga a little but :mamoru: but overall the book is amazing.

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and "Cashflow Quadrant" by Richard Kiyosaki. Not the best advice from a legality perspective, but very inspirational and motivational. His other books suck, in my opinion.

I have more, but can't remember them now.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

"Not Fade Away" true story of a man's battle with cancer

6. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

The millionaire next door

The millionaire mind

Like many people, I didn't know what most TRUE millionaires were really like. I am now more conservative with my lifestyle.