Books/DVDs/Tutorials for LEARNING Flash CS3! Help please, I want to learn how to use

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Viperjts10, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Viperjts10

Viperjts10 New Member

I seriously want to learn how to create website templates and animations and everything in Flash CS3, but I don't know where to start when learning it.

I'm trying to find books, or tutorials out there which will allow me to learn how to create very nice flash animated website templates.

Does anyone know of any books or DVD's that I could buy or free tutorials online that would really help me out when trying to learn the program of Flash CS3, or where would be the best place to learn this.

If anyone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate all the help. Thanks.

2. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

3. Viperjts10

Viperjts10 New Member

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Anyone else have any suggestions as to what tutorials/books have worked for you or someone else.

If anyone here knows flash, all I want to know is how you got to learning it and knowing the whole program. It's kind of hard to just sit at a program and messing around on it until I learn it because I need to follow some guides or tutorials or videos or something to practice and learn everything.