LGBT Book Recommendation: The Male Couple's Guide, 3rd Edition

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by NOVAJock, Apr 6, 2004.

1. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Oct 31, 2002
    This is THE best book I have ever read and I'm actually reading it the second time. It was recommended to me by a gay priest many years ago while on a trip in Provincetown with my ex. I read the first edition, but recently picked up the 3rd edition.

Male Couple's Guide 3e : Finding a Man, Making a Home, Building a Life
    by Eric Marcus (Author)

Search inside this bookList Price: $17.00 Price: $11.90 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details. [​IMG] You Save: $5.10 (30%) Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours
    Only 4 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).

40 used & new from $3.95

Edition: Paperback

Book Description
    Finding the right man is just the beginning. Figuring out how to build a happy, rewarding, and tong-lasting relationship is the next challenge. With the help you'll find in the pages of The Male Couple's Guide--a warm, commonsense companion based on interviews with gay men across the country, their families, and relationship experts, as well as the author's own experience'you'll get the answers to everything you need to know, including:

Finding the Right Man: Knowing what to look for, where to look, and how to date

Getting Along: How to talk, how to listen, and how to accept differences

Monogamy/Nonmonogamy: Deciding what works for you

Moving in Together:Where to live, setting up house, managing household chores

Tying the Knot: Planning a ceremony, exchanging rings

Family: Coming out to your family, including your partner in family life

Children: Exploring your choices, making a decision

Work: How to include or exclude your partner from your professional life

Sex: What to expect when the honeymoon stage is a memory

Money: Managing your joint or separate finances The Law: Protecting your relationship and each other legally
  2. CoCo

CoCo a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Jan 14, 2004
    hmmm… THANKS BABE!